Organic Pregnancy Tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Rebecca
Boiling 8 min or more

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Before I discovered my love of loose leaf tea, Traditional Medicinals was one of my favorite go-to bagged brews. Pregnancy spurred me into finding an affordable, easy to brew, but still tasty tea...” Read full tasting note
    Gossamer8 9 tasting notes

From Traditional Medicinals

Organic Pregnancy® Tea supports a healthy pregnancy* by combining herbs used for thousands of years by women in Europe and North America to tone uterine muscles, provide nourishment and prepare the womb for childbirth.* Modern pharmacological studies on raspberry leaf, a primary ingredient in Organic Pregnancy® Tea, substantiate its traditional uses in preparation for childbirth. Organic Pregnancy® Tea is a pleasant blend of herbal tastes – astringent, slightly bitter and spicy, with aromatic spearmint.

Brew Well to be Well®

For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup. Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract.

Drink 4 cups daily between meals.

About Traditional Medicinals View company

1 Tasting Note

Before I discovered my love of loose leaf tea, Traditional Medicinals was one of my favorite go-to bagged brews. Pregnancy spurred me into finding an affordable, easy to brew, but still tasty tea that would help support my body during such a hormonal time. Organic Pregnancy Tea has fit the bill!

I steep two bags to a cup for a stronger flavor. I use boiling hot water, cover my cup, and steep for at least 10 minutes, but not quite 15. I add about a half teaspoon of sugar to the cup as well.

The tea brews up a fairly dark brown color and is light and minty tasting. I don’t find this tea bitter or astringent like at all, which some of the bagged medicinal teas have issues with. This is a great morning and afternoon tea since the minty taste is quite refreshing. It does end with a bit of a dry mouth, but following up this cup with a glass of water is a good idea for pregnant ladies!

Not sure how much of an effect on my pregnancy or birth this tea has had or will have (baby is due in about 6 weeks!) but I’ve also not been consistent in drinking it. I may try to be better about having at least a cup a day until the end of the pregnancy now as a bit of an experiment!

Boiling 8 min or more
Ninavampi

Congrats on your baby! It must be so exciting to know you have a life inside of you! :)