Jasmine Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cait

• “oh wow. I knew the steepster ratings for this one wouldn't let me down! I just splurged on a bunch of teas over on LuckyVitamin. This was one of them, as it was $2.02 for a box of 20, it had an...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1083 tasting notes
  • “Just started drinking this a few weeks ago and now it's one of my TOP favorite teas. It has such a strong distinctive yet unique taste! I absolutely love it. I could drink it all day long.” Read full tasting note
    chachafance 6 tasting notes

From Triple Leaf Tea

Jasmine, native to the Persian Gulf, was brought to China in the third century A.D. Green tea enriched with the scent of jasmine flowers has long been one of the favorite healthy beverages of China. Traditionally, jasmine was regarded as having comforting, relaxing and warming qualities. It was considered to help brighten one’s mood, and was used as a soothing, beneficial beverage. Our tea is made from mild green tea leaves combined with fragrant jasmine flowers, creating a delicious aromatic beverage, in the traditional Chinese style. Considerable research on green tea has shown it to be high in polyphenols, a group of powerful antioxidants. Experts recommend drinking three or more cups of green tea a day. Make this healthful tea a part of your daily diet, just as Asian people do. Enjoy it hot or iced.

BREWING DIRECTIONS:

HOT TEA: Pour 1 cup of boiling water over a tea bag. Let steep 3-5 minutes. Remove the tea bag, squeeze gently into the cup.

ICED TEA: Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 2 tea bags. Let steep 3-5 minutes. Remove the tea bags, squeeze gently, then add ice.

To extract more of tea’s benefits, steep 5 minutes. For a delicious change, try it with lemon and honey, or your favorite sweetener.

INGREDIENTS: 100% green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaves and jasmine (Jasminum sambac) flowers

About Triple Leaf Tea View company

oh wow. I knew the steepster ratings for this one wouldn’t let me down! I just splurged on a bunch of teas over on LuckyVitamin. This was one of them, as it was $2.02 for a box of 20, it had an 80 rating at the time, and I wanted a jasmine tea. This is fantastic! It smells and tastes just like the Organic Jasmine Pearls sample I tried from Butikiteas.com, which hints at the quality because Butiki is excellent. The tea bag is PACKED. I oversteeped the second cup a bit, and it lost a bit of its flavor so definitely don’t oversteep this one. Don’t let the price fool you, this is delicious!

Just started drinking this a few weeks ago and now it’s one of my TOP favorite teas. It has such a strong distinctive yet unique taste! I absolutely love it. I could drink it all day long.