Camomile, Honey and Vanilla

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Signed, Jane

• “I'm not a huge fan of camomile tea, although I have been known to have a cup or two occasionally. This has a strong honey smell and taste, but I really have to concentrate to discern the vanilla. ...” Read full tasting note
    chana 53 tasting notes
  • “I generally dislike fancy-flavoured tea but this one caught my eye because I'm almost instantly sold on anything related to bees. Well, I'm mostly glad I took the plunge -- this smells pleasantly...” Read full tasting note
    aduial 7 tasting notes
  • “This has been a full time residant of my tea cupboard for a few months now and is in my favourite teas of all time. Im not usually a fan of anything to floral or perfumed but I love camomile tea...” Read full tasting note
    AFordham 7 tasting notes
  • “This. Is. Delicious. I'm obsessed with vanilla flavored teas now. This is so sweet and fragrant and expertly blended... Oh my God. New staple. Easily. ” Read full tasting note
    teaqueen 307 tasting notes

From Twinings

A soothing herbal tea expertly blended with pure camomile and the naturally sweet flavours of honey and vanilla to deliver a smooth tea with a creamy aroma and velvety taste.

Ingredients: camomile, natural vanilla and honey flavours with other natural flavours.

About Twinings View company

I’m not a huge fan of camomile tea, although I have been known to have a cup or two occasionally. This has a strong honey smell and taste, but I really have to concentrate to discern the vanilla. It’s a nice, soothing blend, if you like honey.

takgoti

Those are all flavors that I need to be in a specific mood to want to drink, but it sounds very, very comforting.

chana

I totally agree that this is for a very certain mood.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I find this tea a calming one to drink before bed.

Shelly Meehan

Yeah I have to agree. I’m not keen on camomile usually. This blend is nice and smooth. Though I could smell the vanilla and honey with each sip I took and it was divine. For me though that the vanilla was lost and over powered by the taste of the honey. I love honey so I wasn’t to disappionted by the lack of vanilla taste.
This tea is very comforting and its on my fav list for before bed time drinks.

I generally dislike fancy-flavoured tea but this one caught my eye because I’m almost instantly sold on anything related to bees. Well, I’m mostly glad I took the plunge — this smells pleasantly of honey and vanilla, and because it doesn’t contain any caffeine, it’s nice for you to relax with, even late at night. I foresee this coming in very handy when I am struck with yet another bout of insomnia.

As per serving suggestions, I sweetened it with a teaspoon of Manuka honey and the result was something that tasted like … honey chrysanthemum tea … with a lingering vanilla aftertaste. I’m kinda neutral on this. I can drink it every now and then, but it probably wouldn’t be my beverage of choice if I could have proper tea instead.

This feels like such a redundant review.

Rena Sherwood

The review was informative for me. I’ve been on the fence about Manuka honey since it’s so expensive, but I may splurge. Right now I’m only adding brown sugar to herbal teas. Good luck with the insomnia.

Aduial

I’m glad you found it useful! Yeah, Manuka is so horribly expensive, but I bought it because of its purported health benefits. If you’re just looking at honey as an alternative sweetener for your herbal teas, I think regular ones will do the trick. Thanks for the well wishes. 8)

This has been a full time residant of my tea cupboard for a few months now and is in my favourite teas of all time. Im not usually a fan of anything to floral or perfumed but I love camomile tea and drink it year round at anytime of day. This is by far my favourite, the flavors of vanilla and honey translate really well and help to bring out the sweet mellow flavors of the camomile. This tea is simple delicious and I will be repurchasing time and time again.

This. Is. Delicious.

I’m obsessed with vanilla flavored teas now. This is so sweet and fragrant and expertly blended… Oh my God.

New staple. Easily.

Angrboda

Oh, I didn’t know Twinings made this blend as well. We have a chamomile, honey and vanilla one from Celestial Seasonings that we’re quite fond of. :)

teaqueen

It’s such a perfect combination of flavors! Very sweet and mild, but it stays with me in such a nice way. It’s a simple pleasure.

This tea was perfect for a cozy evening reading in bed. I was partly expecting it to be too sweet, but the flavor was perfect – smooth and light and not overwhelmingly sweet. It tasted very soothing and comfy.

I love this one for noght time, before bed.

I never used to be a tea drinker, and I started on green tea. Then one day I opened my mailbox to find a 6-bag sample pack of Twinings teas – this was one of them. I loved it so much that I went straight out to the supermarket to buy 2 more bags.

I often have trouble getting to sleep at night, and find this tea calms me down a lot – I noticed I feel a lot less stressed and anxious when I drink it.

I leave the bag in so I can reuse it for 2-3 more mugs of tea.

Boiling 8 min or more

I can’t say I really like this tea. I will admit I’m not the biggest fan of flavored tea, so take this note with a grain of salt I suppose.

just browsing the net with this relaxing cup of tea before bed