Cherry & Cinnamon

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by .snowglobe angel.

From Twinings

Rd cherries have a naturally sweet flavour with a hint of sharpness, which in combination with the spicy warmth of cinnamon creates a soft, comforting taste and aroma. This rich, ruby red infusion is naturally caffine free and has no added sugar, so is ideal for drinking last thing at night or throughout the day for a warm soothing taste.

About Twinings View company

Ruby red tea with strong flavors and cinnamon goodness.
I am not sure how this is so uber relaxing but it was very much my go
to tea when I was working my previous job. Happiness in a cup

Still fluey, and as such staying away from anything that will a) give me caffeine jitters; and b) takes milk. This is a nice one that I don’t feel guilty about drinking in abundance because it’s also pleasantly cheap. But it’s got that nice sort of cherry jam flavour that reminds me of making Hungarian crepes, and filling them with cherries, topping with sour cream, sugar, and cinnamon, and baking until it goes all delicious. Basically the best food ever.

And consequently a nice brew to enioy when I’m sat on my bum at work and 90% sure there are loads of things I ought to be doing, but I can’t think of any.

Really lovely colour and smell. It dries my mouth out a little, but that didn’t stop me stockpiling the stuff last year, when it was a bit more of a rarity in the supermarket.