organic chamomile

Flowering Herbal Blend
Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by cmgarfield
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “I have had several chamomile blends. This is the first straight chamomile. I thought it was pretty good. Sweet like honey. Appley. Not much else to say. Its chamomile and a good one.” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1288 tasting notes
  • “It's actually the first time I bought this brand of tea, Two Leaves and a Bud (cute name) from Whole Foods. Supposedly it has a new look to it (I don't know what the packaging looks like before)....” Read full tasting note
    moonflow07 2 tasting notes

From two leaves and a bud

Gentle, smooth, floral and soft. Used to calm troubled thoughts and to aid digestion.

About two leaves and a bud View company

It’s actually the first time I bought this brand of tea, Two Leaves and a Bud (cute name) from Whole Foods. Supposedly it has a new look to it (I don’t know what the packaging looks like before). As I opened the box, I noticed that each tea sachet is individually wrapped and sealed in plastic (not a fan of plastic wrap). When I open the package, I noticed that each tea sachet string with paper handle is sort of glued together and is slightly glued to the sachet itself (didn’t see any glue left on sachet as I peeled it, if there is, shouldn’t be toxic or harmful right?).

From the first taste, I really like it. It tastes so simple and natural. It is not as strong tasting as I would expect but very soft, smooth, and possibly elegant tasting. I myself do not have much tasting experience with tea in general and so this is just based on my opinion. The package did say that it has a “whiff of rich apple scent with soft honey notes and a lemon edge to it”. Unfortunately I myself cannot tell. If anything, give it a try and see if you like it.

Flavors: Flowers