Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Kittenna

1 Tasting Note View all

From Whispering Pines Tea Company

This blend was fun to make! A month long project, I started with a base of lemongrass and blended in the perfect amount of chamomile, hibiscus, orange peel, spearmint, and rose hips. It brews a very refreshing cup with minty-smooth, lemonly-tart tones. Great iced, hot, with friends, family, dancing and singing in the kitchen, anywhere, any way!

Ingredients: Organic Lemongrass, Chamomile, Hibiscus, Orange Peel, Spearmint, Rose Hips

About Whispering Pines Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

Backlog from last night.

I’m glad Brenden told me this was a calming blend, so I drank it at bedtime last night and not to get energy to do homework today!

This was a very calming, relaxing, herbal night time tea. I could taste all the herbal flavors melding together, urging me to drift off to sleep (BUT WAIT TEA, I said, I HAVE TO FINISH WATCHING BIG BROTHER!) The lemon in this tea appears more once the tea is slightly cooled.

I’m leaving off a rating since I mostly drink teas like this for their benefits, and anything with chamomile tends to remind me of sleep, so it’s not fair to compare it with other black teas that wake me up! Fair enough?

WOW! Sounds interesting!