Comforting Chamomile

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Danielle

• “*vanilla_bookworm* sent me a bag of this...thanks so much! It seemed like a good choice for this afternoon...need something comforting after the busy day that we've had! It's amazing how crazy a...” Read full tasting note
    Madmama 902 tasting notes
  • “ahhhh one of those days where I stayed up way too late the nite before. Woke up way too early this am and was busy ALL DAY LONG. After a hot shower and a tiny nap...this tea is a perfect way to...” Read full tasting note
    dyelle84 10 tasting notes

From Yogi Tea

Comforting Chamomile – Sip a cup of our organic Comforting Chamomile tea and let the stresses of the day float away. The subtle apple-like taste of this herb gently calms body and mind.*

(This is one tea in the Rest and Relax sampler box)

About Yogi Tea View company

vanilla_bookworm sent me a bag of this…thanks so much! It seemed like a good choice for this afternoon…need something comforting after the busy day that we’ve had! It’s amazing how crazy a little snow and a little cold can make people!

So, anyway, this is your basic, no-frills chamomile. Just chamomile. Normally, I’m not huge on straight-up chamomile tea. I find them to be way too flowery. This one is actually very tolerable, though. I don’t feel like I’m in a meadow with pollen clouds wafting by. Which is a very good thing.

ahhhh one of those days where I stayed up way too late the nite before. Woke up way too early this am and was busy ALL DAY LONG. After a hot shower and a tiny nap…this tea is a perfect way to ease the ache in my head and relax me for the rest of the day. With just a half a tsp of honey its the perfect flavor. And it does indeed have a hint of apple to it :)