drank Peppermint by Harney & Sons

Now this is what I’m talking about! ALL the peppermint! I find the peppermint tisanes I’ve tried have a natural creamy component to them, and this one is no exception. So glad I stumbled upon this tin in the grocery store today. Harney & Sons have very pretty tins and tea bags- I couldn’t resist. I also bought mint leaves. I’m stocked up.

Fjellrev

Where oh where can one find H&S here?

In canada?

Fjellrev

Yeah! I’ve never seen it anywhere.

I have had better luck finding mariage freres and a few others but i did spot a Harney & Sons in Pusateries the other day….ie high end grocery stores. I’ll keep an eye out and let you know. Maybe Kettlecrow can tell us which grocery store in the area had it heh.

Also, though it’s a ways away…if i head to New York I’ll try and let a few canadian tea friends know so they can place a few requests. I don’t mind coming back with a suitcase full of tea. haha

CrowKettle

Have you been to Pepper’s Foods down at Cadboro Bay? They had a small selection by the coffee in the back. Chapters sometimes carries a few boxes too!

Fjellrev

Ohhh, I keep meaning to go to Pepper’s but always put it off. And I never bothered looking at Chapters.

Oh yeah, I can only imagine that TO has more options. Mariage Freres, wow, good luck finding that here, I’m sure.

if you have a williams sonoma – you have marriage freres. :) We had them in edmonton, so i’m thinking you might have one there, or at least over in vancouver.

http://www.urbancoasttea.com/ apparently has the sachets and will deliver..didn’t price compare but might be an option lol

Fjellrev

Oh that’s right, Edmonton does have one. Not Victoria though. But now that’s another thing to add on my list when I go home for a visit!

Wow, thanks for the link! I was more curious about where a person could possibly find it in person. I don’t mind ordering directly from them. Just thought the concept of seeing H&S on store shelves here was insane haha.

yeah. the teas area always in the weird places i find. ie bookstores, high end kitchen stores, high end grocery stores etc. i was totally excited to see the tins of dammann freres lined up here in beijing. that was super cool. :)

Fjellrev

Oh yeah, the tea options there must be amazing!

CrowKettle

Thanks for the link; the shipping isn’t bad either. If I take to this peppermint it’s cheaper to order the loose from that website than pick up another tin.

I think Chapters stocks more of the Ambessa H&S right now, but they switch it up from time to time.

ashmanra

Do you have Barnes and Noble bookstores? They sell it there!

Comments

Fjellrev

Where oh where can one find H&S here?

In canada?

Fjellrev

Yeah! I’ve never seen it anywhere.

Fjellrev

Oh yeah, the tea options there must be amazing!

ashmanra

Do you have Barnes and Noble bookstores? They sell it there!

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland