This is a winner. I may even love it more than actual eggnog.

For old fans of Butiki’s Creamy Eggnog, this is a more than adequate replacement. The main differences are this has a somewhat floral white tea base instead of a green, and it takes a backseat to the flavouring instead of being particularly noteworthy in it’s own right.

The smooth and creamy eggnog flavour is spot on, with even the odd hint of cake. I just need to remember not to double fist it with On Wisconsin Jade Oolong; that was possibly too much cake this morning (but so good that I secretly regret nothing)!

Steep Count: 2

Flavors: Cake, Cinnamon, Cream, Eggnog, Floral, Nutmeg

Ooohhh…..

CrowKettle

This tea is good people, Sil. Did you pick up a sample of this in your order?

nopers. it was gone, think it was a limited edition, but between a bunch of us we may have enough someday to get 4oz made.

CrowKettle

No, no! There’s more! D: Although it does seem like it should be seasonal tea.. (not complaining).

weird…totally wasn’t there when i looked…i’m losing my mind i guess. I’ll have to add it to the wishlist and check it out next order heh

CrowKettle

It definitely feels like there are teas that are missing or have moved from the limited edition section since I ordered on the site so you aren’t the only one :/

Comments

Ooohhh…..

CrowKettle

This tea is good people, Sil. Did you pick up a sample of this in your order?

CrowKettle

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland