drank Lemon Pound Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Omg, I was hoping to finish this off today but the rest of my packet went missing at work. BOOOOO. Because this was actually pretty for a flavoured oolong from David’s Tea; second steep was like a lemon meringue pie.

Wish I had picked up a little more (and taken it home). Why do I learn to like a David’s Tea offering just as they are discontinuing it?

Flavors: Baked Bread, Butter, Cream, Lemon, Lemon Zest, Lemongrass, Tangy

Evol Ving Ness

Have you learned to like Maple Syrup Oolong yet? Start liking it now!

CrowKettle

I bought some but still have yet to try it. Maybe tomorrow :)

Evol Ving Ness

Excellent news! Looking forward to hearing your impressions.

Roswell Strange

For the record; whenever a tea is announced as discontinued/retired I always try to drink it & log it here on Steepster the same week – and call out it’s discontinued. That way, I hope as many people who are fans of the blend get to see it’s been retired as soon as possible & have time to stock up (if they want to).

Evol Ving Ness

Thank you, Ms. Strange. We appreciate you!

Kittenna

Agreed!

Comments

Evol Ving Ness

Have you learned to like Maple Syrup Oolong yet? Start liking it now!

CrowKettle

I bought some but still have yet to try it. Maybe tomorrow :)

Evol Ving Ness

Excellent news! Looking forward to hearing your impressions.

Roswell Strange

Evol Ving Ness

Thank you, Ms. Strange. We appreciate you!

Kittenna

Agreed!

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland