drank Macaroon by American Tea Room

sipdown! this was a free sample with my american tea room order and not something i would have chosen for myself given that i strongly dislike coconut in 90% of all teas.

I can’t rate this tea, because i could barely drink it. the coconut smell was too overpowering, so i managed a sip before having to give up. What i will say, is that this DOES taste like macaroons. If that’s your thing, it’s worth trying out :)

QueenOfTarts

I hate it when coconut is too strong.. I’ve never gotten a free sample from ATR with my order… Lucky you!

Really? I thought that was standard with them….how weird heh

I love Macaroons!

Oh god really? Do you want me to send this to you? I dropped the last little bit in the box for the girls here but if you actually WANT to try a flavoured tea, it’s all yours lol

Terri HarpLady

eh, it’s probably artificial flavoring?
If it’s not artificial, I’d love it

American Tea Room

Queen of Tarts – every order comes with a free sample. Please contact us directly with your order and we can rectify that! [email protected]

American Tea Room

Terri- there is nothing artificial in ANY of our teas.

Glad to hear that!

Comments

QueenOfTarts

Really? I thought that was standard with them….how weird heh

I love Macaroons!

Terri HarpLady

eh, it’s probably artificial flavoring?
If it’s not artificial, I’d love it

American Tea Room

Terri- there is nothing artificial in ANY of our teas.

Glad to hear that!