drank Monster Brew by Adagio Teas

I picked this one up and the other 2 in the series last time i was in chicago for tea bag options when travelling. I had only had rocket fuel at that point so it was a bit of a gamble but they were on sale lol. I had this tonight in an effort to try and sample all the teas in my cupboard. Still working on my 6 month goal, but i also want to make sure i’m trying the new teas before they’re “old” :) This one wasn’t bad..but it wasn’t as yum as rocket fuel. the flavours just sort of blended into a fruity sort of tea that wasn’t distinctly anything in particular. didn’t hate it though, and that’s saying much given my dislike for a lot of adagio teas.

Not sleeping tonight, but technically final count: 107