drank Ying De Black Tea by Tao Tea Leaf

this was so much better the previous year. 2014 was just not a good year for a number of teas that i loved originally.

Tealizzy

Is this the latest batch? I was wondering because it tastes like honey, but I was expecting cocoa from the description.

assuming this would be the 2014 harvest…i picked it up dec 2014.

Nicole

I made this last night and walked off and forgot about it. Surprisingly not as bitter as it might have been but after 4 hours steeping, still pretty much undrinkable. :( Luckily it wasn’t the last of my supply.

Comments

Tealizzy

assuming this would be the 2014 harvest…i picked it up dec 2014.

Nicole