Thank you VariaTEA (if i forget on these posts, just know that i appreciate all your fun samples – it’s great having you as a tea friend!)

I love cardamom….can’t get enough of it. One of my favourite smoothies is a blueberry cardamom smoothie. What i find that i’m less a fan of is maple flavouring. In 90% of the time i’d much rather just add a drop of maple syrup to my cup. This one tastes heavily like maple and coconut….cardamom is sort of at the back of the cup. it’s smooth, no bitterness here. I’m much more of a fan of Anne’s black base than frank’s so that always makes me happy. glad to try this, but don’t need this as a permanent tea.

VariaTEA

Haha you’re welcome and it’s great having you as a tea friend as well! Also it’s interesting that you got maple and coconut and less cardamom because I got cardamom and maple and less coconut. Interesting…

that’s funny.