drank Earl Grey by Ambiance

Kitchen clean-out. As far as I know, this Earl Grey isn’t ancient. It doesn’t taste very good, though. Bitter, gets sour when cooled and not enough bergamot for my likes. I’d rather have Bigelow if I’m going for affordable bags.

Flavors: Bergamot, Bitter, Sour, Tea

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML
Mastress Alita

Ugh, I can’t stand Bigelow bagged tea… so saying “I’d rather have Bigelow” makes my brain immediately go, “Just how bad is this tea?!” (For the record, I’d rather have Lipton than Bigelow any day, heh.)

derk

If you’re curious, we have a bag or two left.

Comments

Mastress Alita

derk

If you’re curious, we have a bag or two left.

Sonoma County, California, USA