drank Vanilla by Lupicia

This one is definitely not for me… It doesn’t taste nasty or anything, it’s just so artificial tasting. One of the few Lupicia teas, I just can’t do. I can’t even get myself to think about the base tea lol. Maybe I’ll try it with a splash of milk or something. It’s like water with a bunch of imitation vanilla flavoring in it. >.<

Flavors: Artificial, Vanilla

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 3 g 5 OZ / 150 ML
tea-sipper

At least this one tried with vanilla… their assam didn’t have any vanilla flavor at all. :/

Kawaii433

lol tea-sipper, yeah. That’s a positive way to look at it

Comments

tea-sipper

Kawaii433

lol tea-sipper, yeah. That’s a positive way to look at it

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA