drank Cranberry Pear by DAVIDsTEA

What can I say – I’m impressionable. Darn you, VariaTEA! This was WAY back in my closet and I have to go digging through my (many) black tea tins to find it because once you mentioned it I just had to have it, and then of course I saw some others I wanted to pull out and have immediately too.

Mmm! I do so love this one! I didn’t add milk this time, primarily because I poured too much water into the mug to be able to fit any milk, and then by the time it was done steeping and I’d drank enough where milk could be reasonably added, I was so taken in by the flavour I didn’t want to get off the couch to go grab some from the fridge…

Bumping this up to a perfect 100 because I have absolutely no reason not to, and my rating it pretty close to that now, as is…

VariaTEA

If we ever lived in the same city we should probably just move in together because we seem to always want the same tea at the same time. We could just have pots and pots of tea :P. Plus, we could watch a bizillion shows together and basically be entertained for a while.

Roswell Strange

Tell you what, if you ever move to Saskatoon I’ll kick Tre to the curb ;)

Roswell Strange

But can you imagine the ungodly amount of tea that would be in the house? Imagine BOTH of our cupboards combined: it’d be very large quantities of teas we both enjoy, and then our own personal favourites that the other disliked and hundreds of small samples/swaps. And all the joint orders – because hells yes we’d take advantage of that…

Nxtdoor

You guys are cute.

VariaTEA

And considering I have a perma tea mule since my dad lives in LA there would be no stopping us. But…think of the money we would save on swapping with each other if all the tea was just readily available to us both :P

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

Tell you what, if you ever move to Saskatoon I’ll kick Tre to the curb ;)

Nxtdoor

You guys are cute.

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

I also have two real life pets:

SK, Canada