Sipdown (196/200)!

Ok, that’s not the actual total because my cupboard isn’t updated yet, but it is the total I had at the time of making this yesterday…

I am heartbroken to see this one go. I instantly fell in love with it and I want it in my life forever and ever. If we don’t meet again I will be one miserable, heartbroken tea drinker. However, I went to the dentist’s yesterday to get some work done (and yay, because I haven’t been in pain since!) and I knew I wanted something black and delicious and just perfect to take with me on the bus ride there and home and nothing else seemed like it would do.

So, I steeped up a timolino of this and added in a splash of milk and very happily sipped at my liquid waffles and baked bread and caramel deliciousness on the way there and back until every last drop was gone. And then when I was home I resteeped and repeated the process. I made damn good use of my splendid waffle tea, and when finally the leaves had given all they could I sat down, drooling a little a lot because I couldn’t feel half my face at all, and made a really mopey, pouty face for the next few hours.

Well, I tried to make a pouty face. I had no feeling in half my face and couldn’t get that half to cooperate and move for the pouty face. So on the outside I was only half pouty, but on the inside I was all pout.

EDIT: Oh hey, that was tasting note 700! Yay me.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Caramel, Honey

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Courtney

Yay 700! And this tea is magnificent.

keychange

This tea is indeed magnificent!

__Morgana__

Congrats on 700!

Grats on 700….and this is still in Stock.. Also if you like this tea, I can send you some other Taiwanese teas you might enjoy, once you get around to wanting to swap teas heh

Roswell Strange

I know it’s in stock, I just can’t afford to get more at the moment. :(

Sami Kelsh

I wish you a speedy dental recovery! huggins

Also HOT JAM THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD, OH MY SWEET GOSH.

Kamyria

Congrats on the 700th!!

OMGsrsly

Woo, 700! And I’m glad you’ve been able to get some of that dental work done. :)

boychik

Roswell I’m sending you this one I think it’s 1/2 oz all I have. We just expect another blizzard tonight/ tomorrow . If I could make it to PO tomorrow …

Comments

Courtney

Yay 700! And this tea is magnificent.

keychange

This tea is indeed magnificent!

__Morgana__

Congrats on 700!

Roswell Strange

I know it’s in stock, I just can’t afford to get more at the moment. :(

Sami Kelsh

I wish you a speedy dental recovery! huggins

Also HOT JAM THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD, OH MY SWEET GOSH.

Kamyria

Congrats on the 700th!!

OMGsrsly

boychik

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

I also have two real life pets:

SK, Canada