Blackberry Hazelnut

Caffeine Free
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I haven’t left a tasting note on this one yet??? I’ve been enjoying this one for a couple of months. It is the perfect cup for these cold dreary nights of deep winter. It has been 41 days since we...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for November 20, 2017!

My inspiration behind this week’s tea of the week is the Great Pacific Northwest. Two flavors that we’re known for up here are blackberry and hazelnut – so I decided to showcase them with a naturally nutty tasting, organic blend of honeybush and rooibos. Then I added lots of freeze-dried blackberries and hazelnut essence – as well as some sunflower seeds to give a nutty appearance to the dry leaf – and just a hint of salt to accent the hazelnut flavor – without adding tree-nuts (this is absolutely tree-nut free/allergen free!)

Toasty hazelnut flavor. Sweet blackberry with a slightly tart finish. The base offers just a hint of honey-like sweetness. A tasty tribute to my home!

ingredients: roasted & salted sunflower seeds

organic ingredients: honeybush, rooibos, blackberries & natural flavors

About 52teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I haven’t left a tasting note on this one yet???

I’ve been enjoying this one for a couple of months. It is the perfect cup for these cold dreary nights of deep winter. It has been 41 days since we were at freezing or above, and we certainly won’t be seeing 32 until at least March. In fact, the highest temp since January 7 was 19 about a week ago.

This is like summer in a cup. Bright and naturally sweet, it gives me a much needed lift. Even my weak nose can smell the sweet tang of blackberries in this tea. You know what a ripe juicy blackberry tastes like. That is what the tea tastes like. I love just about all the honeybush teas from 52Teas, and this one is the same. I don’t care as well for rooibos and I can taste the woodiness of it here, but it doesn’t ruin the cup for me. Raspberries and blackberries are my favorite fruits anytime of the year. I buy them every week even in the dead of winter. But berries in February don’t taste as good as berries in July. This tea reminds me summer is coming.