Maple Cheesecake Oolong

Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

1 Tasting Note View all

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for December 30. 2019!

Retro Monday Reblend!

For those who have been with 52Teas for a while, you may already notice a slight change from the original here – the original Maple Cheesecake was a TieGuanYin and it was noted in the name of tea: Maple Cheesecake TieGuanYin. Well, instead of using a greener, floral TieGuanYin this time around, I used a slightly toasty, fruity Qilan Oolong. And let me tell you: I LOVE this! The warmer notes from the Qilan add so much to the maple & cheesecake notes of this blend.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I loved the original too. I loved the way the creaminess of the TieGuanYin brought out the creamy notes and textures of the cheesecake. It worked really well together. But I found myself wanting just a little something different this time around and when I received the Qilan in a recent shipment and tested it, I decided that it should be the base for the Maple Cheesecake! And I’m really glad I made that determination because this is absolutely delightful!

And – it’s organic, VEGAN, gluten-free & allergen-free!

organic ingredients: oolong tea, calendula petals & natural flavors

About 52teas View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea is what I had always hoped DavidsTea’s Maple Syrup Oolong tasted like. The maple flavor is distinct without being too intense, and there’s a bit of creaminess from cheesecake flavor.

Flavors: Cream, Maple