Strawberry Rose

Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

1 Tasting Note View all

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for February 3, 2020!

Since it’s February, I usually feel inspired to create at least one tea that’s a little bit – well, you know – romantic? This year, this is that tea.

This blend starts with a base of Rose Congou & a wonderful Yunnan Imperial – to which I add strawberries. I also add a few rose buds because the Rose Congou has a lot of rose petals but not quite enough rose buds for my liking. (I love rose bud tea!) I wasn’t sure how the blend would turn out – but I kept my fingers crossed.

This is LOVELY! The rose and strawberry play very well together – with a beautiful sweetness from both the strawberry & the rose. The black tea base is flavorful enough to hold up to the strong flavors of the fruit & the flower, but not so bold that it overpowers them. It’s a really nice, harmonious blend that I think you guys are gonna love.

It’s also VEGAN, organic, gluten-free & allergen-free!

organic ingredients: black teas, strawberries, rose buds/petals & natural flavors

About 52teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I just received my 52Teas subscription box, along with 2 mystery bags, and some more Sweet Potato. This one was particularly speaking to me, so I brewed some up this afternoon. It’s a very nice balance of strawberry and rose, and both flavors are balanced nicely with black base. I added honey, which I don’t think it needed. Overall, a very nice cup.

tea-sipper