Blackberry Oolong

Oolong Tea
Blackberry, Oolong Tea Leaves, Organic Natural Flavors (Vegan)
Black Currant, Blackberry, Cream, Floral, Tart
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

• “Blackberries combined with an organic Tieguanyin. So simple, and makes so much sense. The natural stonefruit flavor is elevated by the punch of tart blackberries. A simple blend, but packed full of...” Read full tasting note
  • “Hello, Steepsterites! I wish I was back under happier circumstances but you know there is nothing like Covid-19 temporary layoffs and chronic illness flare-ups to get one back to the basics and...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for March 16, 2020!

I’m pretty sure that I’ve mentioned before that Blackberries are one of my favorite berries (second only to strawberries). Therefore, I’m always excited when I highlight the blackberry in a blend like I’ve done with this tea – it’s just Oolong Tea & Blackberry! (Organic TieGuanYin, to be specific!)

The TieGuanYin is sweet, creamy & somewhat floral & it melds so beautifully with the sweet, juicy flavor of blackberries! I love the way the two come together in my teacup! It’s a rather simple blend – it might not be quite as imaginative as say, a Candy Cane Truffle tea or a Pineapple Cheesecake tea, but what it lacks in imagination, it more than makes up in flavor because this one is knocking my socks off!

This blend is organic, VEGAN, gluten-free & allergen-free – not to mention absolutely delicious!

organic ingredients: oolong tea, blackberries & natural flavors

About 52teas View company

Blackberries combined with an organic Tieguanyin. So simple, and makes so much sense. The natural stonefruit flavor is elevated by the punch of tart blackberries. A simple blend, but packed full of incredible flavor.

Hello, Steepsterites! I wish I was back under happier circumstances but you know there is nothing like Covid-19 temporary layoffs and chronic illness flare-ups to get one back to the basics and appreciating the little luxuries in life (hello, tea).

The floral traits of the tieguanyin smooth out the tangy dark berry notes. Blackberry is the dominate berry flavour here but the flavouring can also go in interesting directions, like blueberry or black currant. The cream note rounds this tea into the pastry-like category.

We will see how it holds up to re-steeping.

Flavors: Black Currant, Blackberry, Cream, Floral, Tart

Roswell Strange

It’s nice to see you back, even if the reason isn’t the happiest!

tea-sipper

Welcome back!

gmathis

Still the best place around to talk tea and get sympathy! Consider yourself hugged :)

derk

Hello!

mrmopar

Good to see ya!

LuckyMe

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the circumstances hopefully it’s just a temporary set back.

ashmanra

Welcome back! And I hope things start looking up really soon!

Nattie

Covid has brought me back too! Glad to see you here, though I’m sorry about the circumstances. I hope you’re keeping well and staying safe (:

CrowKettle

Aw, thanks everyone! Nice to hear from you all :)