Ginger Watermelon Silver Needle/Bai Mu Dan

White Tea
Fruity, Watermelon
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

From 52teas

Product description not available yet.

About 52teas View company

Sipdown

I’m sitting in a big open office, alone. I was supposed to be here training, but it was pushed back for a later time. Yet another 10-12 hour day. On the bright side, I’ve tea to sip while I help my team get some work done, and the new hires to arrive at a later time.

Holy moly, I like this one. That watermelon really pops! I wasn’t sure I wanted a cup of this since I stay clear of watermelon teas in the winter. This was a good tea. So much so that I made two cups; thus becoming a sipdown tea. I would totally repurchase this tea if it were available!

Flavors: Fruity, Watermelon

ashmanra

The watermelon sounds so refreshing!

MadHatterTeaReview

It’s so nice! It’s the closest flavor to the actual thing!

Kittenna

Mmmm, craving this one now!

MadHatterTeaReview

I really wish it was on their site. It’s quite lovely and would’ve been good to have more than the one sample.

Sipdown! really enjoyed having this one- not really enough ginger, but the watermelon profile with this tea was such a beautiful treat.

Can I start a petition for more watemelon teas from 52Teas!? Would anyone sign, haha!? This reminds me of Papaya in The Watermelon Patch, which is an older one of Anne’s blends that i really liked – it captures the sweetness of watermelon while still having the light and mellow/refreshing delicate qualities of actual watermelon that a bunch of teas seem to miss. The choice of a white tea base really hammers that home, too! Reminds me a little of the much beloved Watermelon Xylophone from Butiki, too. All good feels and reference points!

I don’t actually get much ginger in this at all, though I’m not sure if I’m disappointed by that. The idea of ginger and watermelon seems very weird to me, but in an intriguing way. Plus, I’m a huge fan of watermelon/salt or grilled watermelon so ginger feels like it could maybe be in that vein!?

amandastory516

I would sign! I absolutely love this blend.

Shae

Do you prefer these cold or hot?

Roswell Strange

Typically hot – but I drink the majority of my tea hot.

I could’ve sworn I wrote a review for this before, but I’ve tried searching high and low and can’t find the page for it.
Absolutely love this. I can’t taste much ginger, but the fresh, juicy watermelon works so well with the white tea blend.