Bat Brew

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Chocolate Chips, Cinnamon Bark, Cocoa Nibs, Ginger Root, Natural Chocolate Flavor, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, Sprinkles
Astringent, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Ginger
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “Latte Sipdown (345) Thank you Cameron B for sharing this tea. I am loving all the fun additions this wicked collection has. The confetti sprinkles are delightful but that’s about all this tea has...” Read full tasting note
  • “Home – 7:00 PM The last of my Halloween teas from the Wicked Teas sampler! Uh oh, I see a lot of ginger. There are also a few cute brightly-colored confetti sprinkles and some mini chocolate...” Read full tasting note

From Adagio Teas

Part of the “Wicked Teas” Halloween sampler – 2018

Fire burn and cauldron bubble, our Bat Brew you’re sure to guzzle! We’ve taken our Chocolate Chai to a new level by blending it with chocolate chips and green sugar crystals, resulting in an indulgent sweet treat. One sip and you’ll feel like you’ve just raided the trick-or-treat bag… minus the guilt.

black tea, cinnamon bark, ginger root, cocoa nibs, natural chocolate flavor, natural cinnamon flavor, chocolate chips, confetti sprinkles

About Adagio Teas View company

Latte Sipdown (345)

Thank you Cameron B for sharing this tea. I am loving all the fun additions this wicked collection has. The confetti sprinkles are delightful but that’s about all this tea has going for it.

When I saw Chocolate Chai, I immediately thought latte. When this tea was steeping, I immediately thought dirt…because that is sort of what this smelled like.

As a latte, it is not horrendous and dirt-like as I thought but it is certainly weird. Similar to Cameron B, I am getting a lot of ginger but not in a good way. I like the flavor of crystalized ginger or that ginger burn but this is earthy ginger and it is almost like someone used ginger root but forgot to peel it and there was still dirt on the peel. So, I guess it is earthy and gingery and it is wasn’t a latte, I think I may not have been able to get through the mug. I think the milk tones everything down a bit.

It was definitely fun to try though so thanks again, Cameron B!

Home – 7:00 PM

The last of my Halloween teas from the Wicked Teas sampler!

Uh oh, I see a lot of ginger. There are also a few cute brightly-colored confetti sprinkles and some mini chocolate chips.

Hm, definitely too much ginger for me. I can taste a little bit of cinnamon, but I think it’s mostly being hidden by the ginger. There’s a fair bit of cocoa here, but it’s stronger in the aroma than the taste. Overall, the tea is quite weak aside from the ginger.

Welp, this wasn’t really a good one to end on. It’s definitely one of the weaker teas from the sampler.

Flavors: Astringent, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Ginger