Fruit White Blend
Cinnamon, Dried Coconut, Jasmine Flowers, Natural Flavours, White Tea
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Yay, I finally got my order with this tea in it! In reality, it only took about 10 days to get here, but it feels like forever when I don’t have any tracking… This is super yummy! It’s like some...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

White tea with blissful coconut, jasmine blossom & cinnamon – it’s a Duvet Day!

Snuggle up & tuck into this dreamy blend, just perfect for lazy days under the duvet! With stress-busting white tea & soothing jasmine, ahhhh and relax!

Chinese white tea, desiccated coconut, cinnamon, jasmine blossom, natural flavouring

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

This is super yummy! It’s like some sort of delicious, sweet coconut and cinnamon confection. The jasmine is very light and adds a nice complimentary flavor that keeps it from being too sweet overall. There’s also a lovely rich and buttery note that really sells the coconut dessert aspect, along with the oat-y flavor of the white base.

Wow, this is exactly what I hoped it’d be! Now I have to decide whether to order a bunch, because you know how teas with fresh coconut are… Hmm…

Flavors: Butter, Candy, Cinnamon, Coconut, Cookie, Cream, Creamy, Custard, Jasmine, Oats, Smooth, Sweet

Evol Ving Ness

I love the name. Every day here is duvet day and will be till April.

Cameron B.

It’s a perfect name for a white & fluffy tea, perfect for lazing about with! ;)

Kittenna

Ooh. Definitely don’t order a bunch if there’s coconut. Nothing sadder than tea going vomit-flavoured due to coconut.