Fruit White Blend
Cinnamon, Dried Coconut, Jasmine Flowers, Natural Flavours, White Tea
Coconut, Cookie, Jasmine, Butter, Vegetal, Candy, Cinnamon, Cream, Creamy, Custard, Oats, Smooth, Sweet
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

2 Images

• “It seems I had this tea exactly 3 weeks ago. Now I prepared it again, as I have heard that coconut go bad quite fast, especially when the flakes are very small and here they are. I also bought...” Read full tasting note
  • “Yay, I finally got my order with this tea in it! In reality, it only took about 10 days to get here, but it feels like forever when I don’t have any tracking… This is super yummy! It’s like some...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

White tea with blissful coconut, jasmine blossom & cinnamon – it’s a Duvet Day!

Snuggle up & tuck into this dreamy blend, just perfect for lazy days under the duvet! With stress-busting white tea & soothing jasmine, ahhhh and relax!

Chinese white tea, desiccated coconut, cinnamon, jasmine blossom, natural flavouring

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

I also bought empty tea bags, but they are maybe too big for me, but at least, tea have some space to expand. They are 8,5 × 18,5 (in cm). Yes, they claim they are good for teapots of volume 1-1.6 litre. But what I can do? They did not have smaller ones.

Tea itself was today quite strong. It was, like Cameron B. noticed, quite buttery and, for me, bit vegetal. Then jasmine hit the taste and honestly it wasn’t that coconut heavy as last time. It turned out quite well; base tea was present well, then the coconut and jasmine. The jasmine sooths the “too much” cookie flavour that would be there if it wasn’t there. That was good idea from B&B.

But overall, I am not really sure, if I like coocnut in teas. It feels bit wrong for me, but maybe I just need to used to.

Flavors: Butter, Coconut, Cookie, Jasmine, Vegetal

Martin Bednář

Apparently, this tea is going to be discontinued. To be honest, it’s not something I would re-order; but someone can be interested in!

This is super yummy! It’s like some sort of delicious, sweet coconut and cinnamon confection. The jasmine is very light and adds a nice complimentary flavor that keeps it from being too sweet overall. There’s also a lovely rich and buttery note that really sells the coconut dessert aspect, along with the oat-y flavor of the white base.

Wow, this is exactly what I hoped it’d be! Now I have to decide whether to order a bunch, because you know how teas with fresh coconut are… Hmm…

Flavors: Butter, Candy, Cinnamon, Coconut, Cookie, Cream, Creamy, Custard, Jasmine, Oats, Smooth, Sweet

Evol Ving Ness

I love the name. Every day here is duvet day and will be till April.

Cameron B.

It’s a perfect name for a white & fluffy tea, perfect for lazing about with! ;)

Kittenna

Ooh. Definitely don’t order a bunch if there’s coconut. Nothing sadder than tea going vomit-flavoured due to coconut.