Gunpowder Tea's in the Pot

Chai Green Blend
Blue Cornflowers, Cardamom, Chili, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Gunpowder Green Tea, Safflower
Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Green, Spices
Edit tea info Last updated by Martin Bednář

2 Images

• “It’s chilly outside and I wanted something spicy and comforting, but had a black tea at breakfast, so wasn’t quite ready for another one. In comes this beauty that I had received in my B&B...” Read full tasting note
  • “All Christmas free time I wanted to spend very differently. I wanted to study way more, but unfortunately, as always, I am trying to study last 4 days. Tomorrow I have very important exam and I am...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Smoked & spiced green tea blend, just perfect for chilly evenings wrapped up by the fire! Part of our smoked Fireside Collection this blend is unique as it carries the complex spice flavours without hiding the smoked notes of its Gunpowder green tea base.

Top Brewing Tips: This blend is great hot and iced! Add a dash of cinnamon to give it more of an autumnal kick.

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

It’s chilly outside and I wanted something spicy and comforting, but had a black tea at breakfast, so wasn’t quite ready for another one. In comes this beauty that I had received in my B&B subscription. It has a predominately cinnamon aroma. The flavor is a nice combination of cloves, ginger, and cinnamon, and the green base is nice and mild. The ingredients list chili peppers, but I’m not getting any of the heat I would expect from the chili’s. Overall, a bit more mild than I expected but still an enjoyable, comforting cup.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Green

All Christmas free time I wanted to spend very differently. I wanted to study way more, but unfortunately, as always, I am trying to study last 4 days. Tomorrow I have very important exam and I am sad of myself, that I could not prepare way more. Why I am always postponing it?

Tea itself, is what I wrote in previous review. It is nice base green tea, with little spiciness and from spices most prominent are cloves this time. I prepared it grandpa and it works well too.

Hopefully it will wake me up. Sleeeepy!

Flavors: Clove, Green, Spices