Krampistachio

Black Tea, Cranberry, Pistacho, Rose Petals
Fruity, Sweet, Almond, Cranberry, Marzipan, Cake
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “Day 5 of my advent calander, I enjoy this flavor every year. I don’t know why I don’t just purchase it. It tastes like a decadent sweet dessert that needs no sweetener or cream. I brewed my sample...” Read full tasting note
  • “Adventaggedon Day 5: Tea 1/7 This pun is giving me life right now – it might be one of my favourite Brutalities names yet, truthfully. The tea tastes a lot more fruity than I had expected to – very...” Read full tasting note
  • “2021 Advent Calendar I really enjoyed this one. I liked the flavor combination of almonds, pistachios, and cranberries. I don’t detect the rose petals at all, which is good as I don’t usually care...” Read full tasting note
  • “It’s been too long since I’ve actually gotten affordable, non-fancy loose leaf, and I was really stoked about this one. I had a hard time deciding what to sample-I wanted to get some of the...” Read full tasting note

From Brutaliteas

A PLEASANT CRANBERRY PISTACHIO BLACK
​TEA BLEND WITH MARZIPAN & ROSE PETALS.

About Brutaliteas View company

Day 5 of my advent calander, I enjoy this flavor every year. I don’t know why I don’t just purchase it. It tastes like a decadent sweet dessert that needs no sweetener or cream. I brewed my sample size into a six Oz cup which was perfect for this blend.

Flavors: Fruity, Sweet

Adventaggedon Day 5: Tea 1/7

This pun is giving me life right now – it might be one of my favourite Brutalities names yet, truthfully. The tea tastes a lot more fruity than I had expected to – very distinct cranberry notes, leaning sweeter and not so much in the tart vain. I enjoy the taste, but if I’ve being honest I’m a bit let down by the fact there’s not more pistachio. Like, it’s nutty! There’s that sort of candied pistachio taste that I’ve experienced in Dammann Frere blends and I get the amaretto/marzipan style sweet almond too. I just wish it was more of a pure play on pistachio.

Still good, though!

2021 Advent Calendar

I really enjoyed this one. I liked the flavor combination of almonds, pistachios, and cranberries. I don’t detect the rose petals at all, which is good as I don’t usually care for rose teas.

Flavors: Almond, Cranberry, Marzipan

It’s been too long since I’ve actually gotten affordable, non-fancy loose leaf, and I was really stoked about this one. I had a hard time deciding what to sample-I wanted to get some of the Dragonforce or Needlejuice, but those were not in the sampler option. Fortunately, I got this, Chaining, and Evoolong-all of which were exactly what I was looking for.

This one is pretty unique. I love the flavor combo, especially the rich almond, cranberry, and pistachio, though this last nut is more subdued and creamy in comparison. I drank this tea straight, and though the marizipan was a bit much, I still liked it immensely. I think I’ll try this with milk and sugar, maybe just sugar next time. Either way, I’m pleased.

Advent Day 5

This is my first time trying this blend since the change. I used to absolutely love it (and scored it at a 100 for quite awhile). However, the updated blend isn’t nearly as good as the previous. I’m getting much less nutty, marzipan goodness and way more cranberry. The cranberry is fine, but I loved the balance of mellow rose and intense nuttiness. Such a shame that this blend was changed so much.

AJRimmer

Did they mention why so many of the blends changed? I noticed that some that used to be sourced from Adagio are different now.

tea-sipper

oh no! I’m sorry they changed a favorite for you