Rock You Like A Candy Cane

Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From Brutaliteas

Product description not available yet.

About Brutaliteas View company

This tastes very similar to other candy cane black teas I’ve had in the past, especially a Davidstea one…I can’t remember which. It’s basically what you’d expect. I taste a lot of sweet, creamy mintiness, along with the black base. It’s nice with milk, but it doesnt stand out front the crowd. I usually make my second steeps pretty concentrated since I don’t trust flavored teas to have much strength left. However, I accidentally made a full sized resteep of this, and it was fantastic! So minty and fresh, maybe even better than the first steep. I didn’t use milk for that one.

Advent Day 23

Apparently I have tried this blend before, but I have no recollection of tasting it (found a tasting note in my tasting spreadsheet).This is a fine peppermint black tea- a bit of creaminess, a bit of a chocolatey note.

Adventaggedon Day 23: Tea 6/8

Apparently ask and you shall receive. I mentioned yesterday in one of my tasting notes that I didn’t think we’d had any candy cane blends yet and the advent Gods responded with a definitive “Oh, yeah? Here’s three!”. Miraculously though, despite all being distinctly candy cane tasting, they all felt super different from each other as well!

I enjoyed this one as a brisker black tea with more of a sweet mint note – akin to DT’s Santa’s Secret but just a bit stronger and no cream/fondant note. It got a little bitter as it cooled so I’ll know to watch that in the future, since this is actually a Brutaliteas blend I already owned but had not yet tried.

Probably my least favourite of the three candy cane teas today, but still solid!