Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “Does this tea taste like bourbon? No. Do I care? No. Am I actually happier that it doesn’t? Yes. So, what does this taste like? Vanilla-caramel yum! Check out my full review (featuring a story of...” Read full tasting note
  • “mmmm samplr from VariaTea. This doesn’t beat out my favourite vanilla tea but it was a pretty tasty cup. This might, though it’s been a long time since i’ve had others, be my favourite vanilla...” Read full tasting note
  • “Sipdown! This is definitely a repurchase and has thus far been my favourite vanilla black tea. It’s creamy and vanilla caramel-like, sort of like H&S’s Vanilla Comoro but not as cloying....” Read full tasting note

From Dammann Freres

“Bourbon” flavored black tea

Blend of black teas combining aromas of bourbon vanilla and caramel. This « Classique Gourmand » is ideal for tea lovers, from 7 to 77 years.

Brewing time: 4 to 5 minutes

About Dammann Freres View company

Does this tea taste like bourbon? No. Do I care? No. Am I actually happier that it doesn’t? Yes. So, what does this taste like? Vanilla-caramel yum! Check out my full review (featuring a story of the time I was 10-years-old and my mom let me try actual bourbon) here: http://sororiteasisters.com/2017/03/26/bourbon-from-dammann-freres-2/

Evol Ving Ness

Gah! This sounds de-li-cious!

VariaTEA

I can add a sample into our swap (if I haven’t already…I don’t recall).

Evol Ving Ness

Yes, please! I am way behind on things here. My health has taken a nosedive, not helped by this lack of sleep thing courtesy of the baby next door. As a result, I am able to function an hour or two per day, if that. Not great. Doing the best I can at the moment. My apologies.

VariaTEA

No worries. I get the bad health thing so no rush. Plus, I gotta get the 52 Teas order anyways.

Evol Ving Ness

I hope your things iron themselves out soonest. Ah, yes, no rush on that either.

VariaTEA

Apparently I already added some Bourbon to the swap :)

mmmm samplr from VariaTea. This doesn’t beat out my favourite vanilla tea but it was a pretty tasty cup. This might, though it’s been a long time since i’ve had others, be my favourite vanilla from DF…there’ s a creaminess here that enhances the vanilla and makes this a tasty cup. Glad i tried it, though happy it doesn’t beat out my other vanilla fav :)

Sipdown! This is definitely a repurchase and has thus far been my favourite vanilla black tea. It’s creamy and vanilla caramel-like, sort of like H&S’s Vanilla Comoro but not as cloying. Teavivre, Bayswater, and DF have been on my order list for quite some time now and yet it seems like it’s taking me forever to sip down enough to place these orders!

Have a job interview this afternoon so I wanted to choose something comforting to sip on as I just hang out before leaving. It’s only for an assistant manager position at a retail store, but hey, with the terrible job market right now, one cannot complain. I have friends my age who have been laid off from their engineering and nursing jobs and can’t find anything. One even applied to freaking Tim Horton’s and still can’t. So guess I shouldn’t be so hard on myself for spending all those years in grad school rather than gaining direct work experience right after my undergrad. These friends of mine did that and look where they are too. :/

Dexter

Good Luck with the job interview. :))

Gooseberry Spoon

Yep, too overqualified for most jobs and no positions open for qualified people out there. If I have one more shocked interviewer ask why I could possibly want to work there I amm going to shake them. Good luck!

Break a leg!