Citron-Caviar Rose

Bergamot, Chocolate, Citrus, Rose
Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Looking through my cupboard I was shocked that I had never reviewed this one. It is one of my new favorites! Rectifying that now. This tea, amazingly, fills the hole left by the dear, departed...” Read full tasting note

From Dammann Freres

This fabulous fruity and slightly floral brew has been created by marrying finger lime with a hint of rose and a black tea with light woody and cocoa notes. When the tea is infused, it sparkles with flavour and subtlety and the liquor is an attractive tawny colour.

Dominant note: Citrus fruits
Note(s) secondaire(s) : Floral notes
Type of tea: Black Tea
Main flavour: Caviar lemon
Complementary flavour(s): Rose

About Dammann Freres View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea, amazingly, fills the hole left by the dear, departed Bergamot Rose Laoshan Black from Verdant, since they no longer blend their teas. No, the base tea isn’t as good as Laoshan Black, but it is distinctly different than DF’s normal black tea bases and does seem to be a high quality Chinese black with long wiry leaves. It is so fluffy it didn’t fit in one of my standard 100g tins that all other DF teas fit in, I had to use an extra large tin. The flavors are chocolate, rose, and bergamot, which is pretty much heaven for me. In the end, this tea may be BETTER than BRLB because I taste more of the bergamot and rose, which is always something I had problems with. There is really not much more I could ask of this tea, and I hope they never stop carrying it.

Flavors: Bergamot, Chocolate, Citrus, Rose