Strawberry Colada

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Coconut, Hibiscus, Pineapple, Rose Hips, Strawberry
Coconut, Fruity, Hibiscus, Pineapple, Strawberry, Tart, Sweet, Candy, Butter, Pleasantly Sour, Sugar, Berries, Fruit Punch, Tropical, Apple, Floral, Raspberry, Sour, Bitter, Mango, Cherry
Caffeine Free
Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

From DAVIDsTEA

Do you like piña coladas?

This sweet and fruity mix of strawberries, pineapple and coconut is straight out of the retro cocktail menu. Try it over crushed ice with a splash of rum.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Way to much artificial flavoring!

Let me preface by saying that I hate Coco Colada, so I was quite reluctant to try this tea. I finally gave it a shot and enjoyed it a lot. I had it iced and let it steep for a good while. It was like drinking a strawberry fruit punch, but milder. I felt it was missing the creamy coconut flavor that Coco Colada had (which I did not enjoy), so it was perfect for me. You can still taste the coconut and pineapple in there, but the hibiscus and strawberry pack the punch.

Flavors: Coconut, Fruity, Hibiscus, Pineapple, Strawberry, Tart

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Tasted like Coco Colada + strawberry! The hibiscus is a bit heavier though. Makes a great iced tea.

This is a perfect idea tea. Flavorful, without being too sweet or tart. A great way of staying hydrated during the warmer months. I’m sure to be making quite a few pitchers of this during the warmer months.

Strong hibiscus and coconut flavour, with a sweetness from the strawberries and pineapple. Can taste perfume-y when oversteeped. Quite a sweet tea, but not cloyingly so; it maintains a pleasant tartness from the hibiscus.

Flavors: Coconut, Hibiscus, Strawberry, Sweet, Tart

Iced 6 min, 0 sec

Wow, this is an interesting one. Definitely very strong pineapple flavor, with clearly present coconut and strawberry. It’s almost like drinking a warm fruit punch. I think the pineapple is a little bit overwhelming and it could be balanced a bit better. I enjoy the first half of the cup, then it gets a little much. It’s another one I think would be great iced, probably better than hot.

Flavors: Coconut, Hibiscus, Pineapple, Strawberry

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML

I first tried this tea when it came out as TOTM earlier this year. I loved it in-store so I bought a 50 g bag and then another 100 g tin before it disappeared. I don’t think I would like this tea hot, but iced it is amazing. It tastes like a strawberry colada without any fake strawberry flavouring which is fantastic since I cannot stand the taste of fake strawberry. I also get hints of coconut, pineapple, and hibiscus which combine to make the tea slightly tart without being too overwhelming. Finally, I am a fan of the bright red colour that this tea steeps. I will definitely consider buying this again once I run out.

Flavors: Coconut, Hibiscus, Pineapple, Strawberry

Iced 8 min or more

I’m trying this hot tonight, although it is better iced. At first I didn’t like this tea when it came out last summer. Because it has coconut in it, I was hesitant at the taste. But the more I had it, I began to like it. Provided I added some sugar. It’s a bit tart, but sweet as well. I like the strawberry taste, and the coconut is staying on the down low, which is good. This would probably make a good tea pop, but I’ve never had a successful one.

Flavors: Candy, Coconut, Strawberry, Sweet, Tart

Sample from Tea Sipper. Thank You!

This definitely lives up to the name! I’m tasting strawberry, pineapple, buttery coconut, and hibiscus. The fruit flavors are candy sweet, which is a nice contrast with the hibiscus, and the coconut is a tiny bit artificial, but overall it’s very good. It’s unusual to find a tea that manages to balance such a large number of flavors while keeping them distinct and complementary. Now that I’ve tasted more of DavidsTea’s selection I may decide to put in an order at some point.

Flavors: Butter, Candy, Coconut, Pineapple, Strawberry, Sweet, Tart

This was the other tea of the day today and it was okay. Tasty, but too hibby for me. Coldbrewed kept the hibiscus at bay the other day, though!