Raspberry Mojito

Herbal Tea
Apple, Beet Root, Carrot, Hibiscus Blossoms, Lime, Peppermint, Raisins, Raspberries, Rose Petals
Alcohol, Mint, Peppermint, Raspberry, Smooth, Lime, Berry, Citrus, Menthol, Apple Skins, Floral, Fruity, Green Apple, Tart, Carrot, Earth, Pepper, Sour, Medicinal, Mineral, Sweet, Candy, Sugar, Apple, Fruit Punch
Caffeine Free
Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “Not a fan. After also giving Raspberry Ceram Pie a try and hating it too, I’m beginning to think it might be the rose or hibiscus that make my mouth pucker in tartness. Maybe this would be worth...” Read full tasting note
  • “I did not care for this one. I was expecting a nice fruity raspberry flavour with some refreshing mint. What I got instead was overwhelming mint with a strong alcohol taste. I was gifted a sample...” Read full tasting note
  • “I made this yesterday and let it sit in the fridge for the day like I do most of the ice teas I make. I find this process brings out more of the flavour. I will also wait about an hour before...” Read full tasting note
  • “I actually liked this one more than I thought I would. Blends with carrots and beetroot tend to offend my tastebuds with cellar vibes (although I thoroughly enjoy eating the vegetables) but here, I...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Gimme some mo’

Fresh mint, tangy lime and a splash of rum. Is there any way to improve on a classic mojito? Sure…Just add raspberry! A touch of fruity sweetness makes this classic cocktail sing. And best of all, it colours it a beautiful, smile-inducing bright pink. So of course our mojito tea needed to include everyone’s favourite berry. The result? A rose-tinted tisane that’s fruity, minty and utterly refreshing. Served over ice with a splash of rum, it tastes like a summer afternoon on a sunny Havana patio. In short, pure heaven.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Not a fan. After also giving Raspberry Ceram Pie a try and hating it too, I’m beginning to think it might be the rose or hibiscus that make my mouth pucker in tartness. Maybe this would be worth trying again in summer as an iced tea.

I did not care for this one. I was expecting a nice fruity raspberry flavour with some refreshing mint. What I got instead was overwhelming mint with a strong alcohol taste. I was gifted a sample of this and am glad that it’s now all gone. I will definitely not be buying any more of this.

Flavors: Alcohol, Mint

Iced 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I made this yesterday and let it sit in the fridge for the day like I do most of the ice teas I make. I find this process brings out more of the flavour. I will also wait about an hour before drinking if I use my individual tumbler. I was excited to try this with my lunch today.

Dried the leaf produces a tangy carrot aroma which I was surprised by. The brewed colour is a red-purple combination which I am sure comes from the beet root and the aroma I picked up most was raspberry. My sip was confusing so subsequent sips were taken to ensure I was really tasting what I thought. Cool mint and a hint of raspberry is what I am picking up in this mix.

I like it for the fact that it is different than what I normally drink.

Flavors: Peppermint, Raspberry, Smooth

Iced 7 min, 0 sec

I actually liked this one more than I thought I would. Blends with carrots and beetroot tend to offend my tastebuds with cellar vibes (although I thoroughly enjoy eating the vegetables) but here, I couldn’t even detect that they were here. The raspberry is noticeable. A tad artificial but I’ve had a lot more extreme artificial raspberry flavouring than this. The hibiscus kept things tart enough but wasn’t overbearing, the mint is refreshing, and is that raspberry leaf I tasted? It’s not in the ingredients listing, but I swear I tasted it in there. Overall, rather refreshing on a 29°C day.

I would recommend this tea for those that like a good mojito. It does taste artificial, like a fruit flavored throat lozenge. I like the combination of raspberry, mint and lime.
This is a fruit infusion.

Flavors: Lime, Mint, Raspberry

I’m loving these new teas from DT!

The looseleaf smells amazing – menthol (peppermint), lime, berries.

Very refreshing coldbrew – a little bit too tart for me. I think it might do best with light sweetener and some spearmint added. Mojitos should be made with spearmint or English mint (or another sweeter varietal like chocolate mint), not peppermint. While the peppermint isn’t terrible or anything, I think spearmint would have gone better. Still, mint + lime is such a good combination. The raspberry is present, but the hibiscus ruins the sweetness that the raspberry should have brought to it. The lime is spot on though, I hope to see more mojito blends in the future. Orange mojito and blackberry mojito would be fabulous.

Flavors: Berry, Citrus, Lime, Menthol, Peppermint, Raspberry

2 tsp

I’m surprised I haven’t reviewed this one yet. This isn’t one of my favourites, but I enjoy it once in a while. I only grabbed 50g this year because I know it’s part of the core collection now. This tea has a good raspberry flavour with a tart taste to it. And a very subtle mint flavour which does give it a cooling refreshing taste. It’s a good tea, especially during the summer.

Flavors: Mint, Raspberry, Tart

I was not expecting to enjoy this one as much as I do. Due to the peppermint and lime, it’s an extraordinarily refreshing blend. In other reviews, a common complaint was that there wasn’t enough peppermint, but I think if they added any more it would become overpowering (e.g. Snow Day). Instead, the peppermint provides a light cooling sensation on the tongue that is extremely pleasant. The raspberry flavour is foremost in this blend, with the hibiscus taking a backseat (thank goodness). A light citrus flavour, likely the lime, is present, complementing the peppermint nicely. Overall, it’s a lovely herbal fruity blend that is best iced and very different to anything in DAVIDsTEA’s core collection.

Flavors: Lime, Peppermint, Raspberry

Iced 5 min, 0 sec

This one is strange. I cold steeped it over night. I think I might need to water it down. It sort of bothers me that it’s “Mojito” and yet contains no mint. Hmph. When I sip it the initial taste in my mouth is good. It’s sweet and refreshing but then there’s this terrible after taste. It took me a few sips to identify it. It reminded me of when you drink juice after brushing your teeth.

3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Made this the other day hot, it was reasonably good. Cold brewed it for iced tea last night. It is amazing iced. The raspberry really pops out at you. And another flavor which I think is lime is really strong and flavorful too. This is a definite winner iced. Going to change my rating on this one. I know that will also change my rating for this hot. I wish there was a way around that.

Cold brewed 8 tsp leaf overnight in a 68oz Iced Tea Jug.

Flavors: Lime, Raspberry

8 tsp 68 OZ / 2011 ML
AllanK

Other people must have tasted the lime too.

MrQuackers

Sorry, I made a mistake. I thought I was in a different tea.