Nutty Granola Crunch

Rooibos Tea
Almonds, Apple, Brittle, Coconut, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Rooibos
Coconut, Peanut, Cardboard, Dirt, Mud, Soap, Sweat, Tar, Nutty, Apple, Sweet, Hazelnut, Nuts, Wood, Metallic, Caramel, Oats, Wheat, Creamy
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by De

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

It’s no secret granola and the great outdoors are a match made in heaven. Known as the hippie health food of the 60s, this satisfying treat has quickly become the go-to snack of today’s hikers and backpackers. Why? Because it’s yummy, satisfying and the perfect way to fuel all your wild adventures. So if you go out in the woods today, be sure to bring this rich and nutty rooibos along with you. With apple, almonds, creamy coconut and sweet brittle, it’s like a granola bar in a cup!

Apple, rooibos, almonds, coconut, brittle (sugar, hazelnuts, inverted sugar), natural and artificial flavouring. Contains almonds, coconut, and hazelnuts.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea is terrible. I usually love nutty teas, but this tea literally smells and taste like soaked peanuts with a dash of coconut. I tried it iced the first time, disgusting. I can only drink this tea if I steep it for 2 mins and pour a very small cup. I only bought it because it was on sale and I will definitely never buy it again.

Flavors: Coconut, Peanut

Unfortunately, I bought 50g of this tea when it was on sale. Worst mistake of my life! I made a steepster account just so I could warn everyone NOT to buy this tea. Don’t be fooled by the good reviews, this tea is just awful. I’ve never ever had a tea that I’ve hated so much! It smells horrible dry, even worse after steeping, and after taking a few sips I just couldn’t stand it and dumped the rest of it out. Do not waste your time or money on this tea, if you can even call it that. Worst thing that has ever come into contact with my mouth. There are just no words to describe how awful this tea is. I really wish you could rate a tea less than 1, this one deserves a -1000 rating. Strongly do not recommend.

Flavors: Cardboard, Dirt, Mud, Soap, Sweat, Tar

The smell of the tea is horrible. The taste is worse. I’ve tried it plain, with sugar, honey, agave, milk… I can’t take more than a sip. It’s like drinking peanut butter milk.

Flavors: Peanut

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I am not getting a lot of flavor from this one. It’s not bad, but it’s not great.

Flavors: Nutty

Boiling 8 min or more 4 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

It’s not the WORST thing ever, but it’s definitely not what I expected. And the smell… Is weird… There’s no other way to put it

Flavors: Nutty

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Oh man was this tea awful. I opened up the pouch of this and made a face. I’m normally big fan of peanuts and coconut, but I just couldn’t stand this. I couldn’t even finish my mug.

Flavors: Nutty, Peanut

There is something scent to this tea that is abhorrent to me to the point I can’t even steep it for someone else. My housemate thinks it is very nice but it absolutely turns my stomach so I hold my breath when I make him a cup. I expect it must be just a personal thing, but it’s the only David’s Tea that I truly can’t stomach.

I don’t know what I was thinking. This smelled so good in the store – nutty, sweet, kind of like a slightly savory brittle – that I bought it, only for it to be totally disgusting when steeped. I don’t even know how to describe it, but something close to boiled peanuts and granola would have it. Shame on me for not getting a smaller amount to try before committing to 2oz.

Thanks to SuperStarling! for sending me a big bag of this. I see there has been a lot of low ratings for this tea so I must be an outlier here.

The first impression on smelling this tea is, “Whoa. Peanuts.” Straight up smells like a bag of peanuts. Now, in terms of this review, there is something you should know about me. I am a huuuugeee fan of nuts. I always keep nuts (usually the deluxe mixed kind) in my house. So this was exciting for me.

The flavor of the tea itself definitely had that nutty flavor but some of the sweetness from the apple, coconut, and brittle (yes, this tea has brittle) also contributed. The result is a really nice, warm, peanut-y, sweet brew. I dig it.

If any of ya’ll who rated it below a 50 still have some, I’d love to take it off your hands. :)

Flavors: Apple, Nutty, Peanut, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 5 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Super Starling!

I included it because I thought the kids would like it, sir. But I’m glad you like it, too. ;)

This one has really grown on me! I actually ordered another 200g while on sale. I tried it as a latte and fell in love! For myself it’s not what I would consider a “dessert tea” but it’s definitely indulgent. Creamy, silky, slightly sweet, but the oat/woody/nut notes send it more to the savory side IMO. It’s a nice break from my other teas that are almost all on the sweet side. I think an iced latte would be tasty!