Banana French Toast

Black Fruit Blend
banana, Fruity, Maple, Maple Syrup, Sweet, Pastries
High
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

From Dessert by Deb

Let the mouthwatering aromas of morning brunch fill your belly and your cuppa when you start your day with scrumptious banana French toast! Dripping with sweet bananas, maple syrup, and a touch of brown sugar, this black tea blend brings ultimate warmth and coziness to your mug. Make it as a latte for a smooth and creamy infusion and be transported to sunshine-y bliss!

Certified organic ingredients: Black Tea, Bananas, Maple Syrup, Canadian Maple, Brown Sugar, Calendula Petals

Handcrafted in Toronto, Canada.

About Dessert by Deb View company

Dessert by Deb is an organic tea company and lifestyle brand based in Toronto, Canada. At Dessert by Deb, it's tea time all the time because tea isn't just a drink - it's a way of life. From stationery and paper products, to kitchen accessories, to sweet and delicious organic dessert teas inspired by afternoon tea, patisseries, and baked goods, there are plenty of ways to bring the joy of teatime into your everyday life. Join the tea party!

I am going to increase my rating for this tea because I think Deb nailed the banana aspect of this tea without using natural or artificial flavourings, which seems difficult to do.

Also, this tea is bursting with bananas! Deb dispersed the banana chunks evenly throughout the blend. I can see why this one is out of stock now; I will have to repurchase it when I get the chance.

I still wish the maple/syrup notes were stronger, but it is an outstanding take on a banana tea.

Flavors: banana, Fruity, Pastries, Sweet

gmathis

Does the banana make the tea oily? I don’t mind banana flavor, but the texture triggers ugly first-job Dairy Queen banana sensory memories :)

Silent Kettle

Ha-ha! Oh my gosh, I feel that! That is a good question! :) I didn’t find this to be the case personally, even when I had it black! You could request a small sample of this for free from Deb to try it! :D