Paradise

Black Fruit Blend
Bitter, Mango, Sweet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “Been drinking this the past couple of days. I’m staying with my sister and I might be getting sick (oh noes!) so I’m drinking lots of tea to try and keep it at bay. It’s a very pleasant fruity tea....” Read full tasting note
  • “AllanK sent me a sample of this tea in our swap that I received the other day! :D Always eager to try more of Lupicia’s fruit teas, especially since I am probably going there this week! So need to...” Read full tasting note
  • “Along with the tea in my Lupica I bought their Handy Cooler I think they call it. It a great one liter pitcher for cold brewing and making iced tea. I cold brewed this tea in it twice now and it is...” Read full tasting note
  • “I tried this when I went by the store over the weekend. It has more of a mango scent. The flavour is sweet and tropical, but still strong towards mango. Probably better iced, and earlier in the year.” Read full tasting note

From Lupicia

PARADISE is sweet and tart black tea blended with plenty of papaya and mango bits. It has a nice crisp aroma, and is great for making iced tea. The tea?fs lively flavor is very energizing.

How to enjoy Tea
Amount of Tea Leaves: 0.10oz(2.5-3g)
Water Temprature: Boiling Water
Brewing Time: 2.5-3min

About Lupicia View company

Been drinking this the past couple of days. I’m staying with my sister and I might be getting sick (oh noes!) so I’m drinking lots of tea to try and keep it at bay. It’s a very pleasant fruity tea. Like most Lupicia teas, the flavoring is pretty subtle, but I really like the combination of tropical fruits with cranberry — which is a little unexpected, but the result is quite nice. I just have to remind myself not to eat all the cranberries before steeping the tea…

AllanK sent me a sample of this tea in our swap that I received the other day! :D Always eager to try more of Lupicia’s fruit teas, especially since I am probably going there this week! So need to try all the samples of their teas that I have in case I find something amazing and wanna pick more up!
This one I don’t feel the need to pick up more of.
I feel like a lot of the fruity black teas from Lupicia aren’t as strong as the fruit teas with oolong bases. Three of my favorite fruit teas from there all have oolong bases. The ones with a black tea base kinda always come off a bit bitter. The fruit flavors don’t seem to hide the base all too well :(
Plus the fruity oolongs always have like a perfume-y feel/taste to them which I really really love! XD
The main flavor in this tea was mango, so of course I compared it to the “Ripe Mango Oolong” which I also adore. And this one hardly compared to the other, sooo I think I’ll stay with the Ripe Mango instead of this.
But I’m glad I got to try this! It’s not bad, but I think it would be better iced than hot. Thank you so much for the sample, AllanK!!

Flavors: Bitter, Mango, Sweet

Along with the tea in my Lupica I bought their Handy Cooler I think they call it. It a great one liter pitcher for cold brewing and making iced tea. I cold brewed this tea in it twice now and it is good as an iced tea, quite sweet. Used about four tsp of leaf for one liter of iced tea and it was good.

TeaBrat

I have one of those coolers too, I really like mine

Probably better iced, and earlier in the year.