Flowering Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Janni

From Lupicia

Lychee flavored jasmine tea with pink argents that look like flying angels.

About Lupicia View company

I got a bag of this to try from a coworker, and the information is all in Japanese so I was anxious to come on here and look it up! The smell is pretty intense… pure jasmine with a hint of fruit, but the taste is the opposite. All lychee, all the time. Despite that I think it’s quite pleasant. I’m not sure I would buy a whole tin of this but it’s a nice change from what I usually drink and I can’t stop sniffing it!

I don’t know about the pink argents looking like flying angels. They are pretty, though. At first, the lychee scent is slightly overwhelming, and I started to wonder if this might be one time when Lupicia hadn’t hit it dead on. I’m sure it’s got to happen once or twice.

A few sips convinced me otherwise. I’d have to be in a very specific mood to want to drink this tea, but it’s intensely fruity and refreshing. The jasmine is actually more of a solid background, while the lychee is star soprano.

I purchased this on a trip to Honolulu. This tea is fantastic with a strong Lychee and Kyoho grape flavor.

I’ve had this one for a while. I never really took to it. Dry, it still smells like a floral vanilla fruit mix. Once steeped, very little of that is coming through for me. It’s a little raisiny and flat. Adding cream makes it more interesting, maybe a little peach, but it’s still just eh. I should have passed this one on long ago. I hope it’s not too late for someone else to find some enjoyment in it.

Kawaii433

Oh no. /cry “No item found”

Cameron B.

This one is a Hawaii-exclusive blend that they don’t sell online. I believe you can only buy it at the Honolulu store.

Kawaii433