Linden Leaf & Flower Organic

Flowers, Herbs, Nectar, Sweet, Thick
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by derk
Boiling 8 min or more 10 oz / 295 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I started this job, what almost 4 months ago, and it’s a great shift — 4am to 1pm — but I have the hardest time falling asleep by 8pm despite the physical nature of the work, heavy lifting at the...” Read full tasting note

From Rosemary's Garden

Sold by Rosemary’s Garden herb shop in Sebastopol, California.

About Rosemary's Garden View company

1 Tasting Note

I started this job, what almost 4 months ago, and it’s a great shift — 4am to 1pm — but I have the hardest time falling asleep by 8pm despite the physical nature of the work, heavy lifting at the gym and limiting both how late in the afternoon I drink tea and how often I have beer. Five hours of sleep is not enough! My left eyelid has been twitching for a week.

It was a beautiful Sunday yesterday. I talked to my aunt briefly who is currently traveling in France. She asked if I wanted anything and I was like oh… OH!! Dammann Frères Tilleul tisane please!! I have to wait a few weeks for her to return to California, so in the meantime I went on a quest for linden tisane with my housemate. Welcome to Sebastopol, her old stomping grounds, home of Guayakí Yerba Maté and Traditional Medicinals. She took me to this herb shop that’s been there since the 70s? We picked up some chrysanthemum, red clover, comfrey, elderberries and linden.

I suspect this linden is sourced through Starwest Botanicals. I have reviewed that linden before, purchased from Rainbow Grocery in San Francisco. This one seems fresher, though — sweeter, more floral, thicker, more… everything… but less pungent. Maybe since Rosemary’s Garden is an herbal specialist that would have higher product turnover as opposed to a gargantuan grocery co-op. Anyway, the brew cleared my sinuses, opened my lungs and put me right out.

Praying this wonderful flower from Rosemary’s Garden helps to regulate my sleep until my aunt comes home from France with the absolute best linden tisane.

Flavors: Flowers, Herbs, Nectar, Sweet, Thick

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
mrmopar

Yeah that sleep needs to happen.