French Macaron

Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

• “How was your day? I played with kiddos (we mock-conducted part of Handel’s Messiah and played ring toss with loops of tinsel) and made my mom’s apple cake recipe for a work luncheon tomorrow. Only...” Read full tasting note

From TeaMaze

The perfection of a fresh, delicate macaron, in a cup of tea! You will fall in love with this blend that tastes like an artisan treat straight from a French bakery!

Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp. Tea leaves for 8 oz. of 208 degree water. Steep for 4 minutes then re-steep with the same leaves as desired.

Ingredients: Black tea (76%), apple pieces, sliced almonds, flavoring, blue mallow blossoms, freeze-dried yogurt granular. CONTAINS: MILK, ALMONDS

About TeaMaze View company

How was your day? I played with kiddos (we mock-conducted part of Handel’s Messiah and played ring toss with loops of tinsel) and made my mom’s apple cake recipe for a work luncheon tomorrow. Only one small peeling injury. I intend to tie a ribbon around my sore thumb and milk it for sympathy.

While the cake baked, I let Rod Stewart sing sweet Christmas carols to me and enjoyed a second steep of one of my favorite TeaMaze goodies. The first steep is almondy, pastry perfection; second needs a little help, so I helped it with a fistful of tiny marshmallows.

Evol Ving Ness

Sounds like a near perfect day.

gmathis

Come on down and meet my fifth and sixth grade Sunday grandchildren! They’re a mess, but a fun mess. Next week is Tea and Cocoa Sunday—has turned into a Sunday before Christmas tradition. Small supply of lapsang on hand to dare the boys with :)