Thank you for this one VariaTEA!
We were practicing making complicated drink orders for customers with the new tea guides at work a few days ago, and I happened to have this tea with me so I used it as sort of an example for those weird, complicated drinks. In hindsight, personally, I think I should have just tried this one straight because then I’d have a better feel for the typical flavours of this tea rather than my weird specialty order of it – though it did taste quite good.
Here was my order….
- 1/2 pump agave
- Two small splashes of skim milk
- Four ice cubes added after the water has been poured
And yes, people really order like that.
- Perfect level of sweetness; tasted like rice krispies cereal with sugar sprinkled on top
- With hints of vanilla/marshmallow
- I COULD see the “Marshmallow Krispy Treat” comparison
- But it did remind me a bit more of a bowl of actual rice krispies cereal
- Very smooth, well balanced flavour
I’d definitely be curious to try this one again in the future if the opportunity arose.