Chocolate Orange Truffle

Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

31 Images

• “ok so i could go for more of this. I’m counting on variaTEA to remind me next christmas lol I really enjoyed the orange chocolate of this one. I didn’t think to do a taste comparison between...” Read full tasting note
  • “The other day I had a really weird sausage that could only be described as a sausage made by the Terry’s Chocolate Orange company if they decided to give up on chocolate and refocus their efforts...” Read full tasting note

From The NecessiTeas

Product description not available yet.

About The NecessiTeas View company

ok so i could go for more of this. I’m counting on variaTEA to remind me next christmas lol I really enjoyed the orange chocolate of this one. I didn’t think to do a taste comparison between this version and the 52 tea version but i think this one is a tiny bit tastier because it’s truffle vs cannoli. BUT they’re both super delicious imo!

VariaTEA

I knew this would be your thing.

The other day I had a really weird sausage that could only be described as a sausage made by the Terry’s Chocolate Orange company if they decided to give up on chocolate and refocus their efforts to sausages. Basically, the sausage had a lot of orange flavor, but not just any orange, that very distinctive orange flavor in a Terry’s Chocolate Orange. It was not bad but it was weird and then it got me thinking about those chocolate oranges which brought this tea to mind.

This tea, like most other Necessiteas blends, is spot on for that flavor. It is much better hot but the flavor continues through even as it cools. I just personally think flavorwise it lends itself to a hot tea much better.