Rice Krispie Treat

Marshmallow, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by amandastory516

From The NecessiTeas

Product description not available yet.

About The NecessiTeas View company

Hmmm I drank some of the green version of this tea today, and I have to say that one is a lot more accurate to the name. I didn’t include any marshmallows in the cup, but I don’t think that would have made a difference. It tastes kind of deep and roasted, maybe approaching caramel or brown sugar? It tastes good, but not at all like the name. In my second cup, I get a fair amount of smokiness. Thanks to amandastory516 for sharing!

Thanks for the sample, Amandastory!

The flavors in this one are pretty light. I can taste light marshmallow, but not much else. No rice flavor. Any flavor there is doesn’t seem well complimented by the tea base and they seem to be fighting it out and both loosing. Maybe I’ll try a larger serving for my next cup.

2021 Sipdown: 93
I really enjoyed this one and it smells amazing. I would definitely purchase some of this if I ever place an order. It’s a really nice dessert black tea.

Flavors: Marshmallow, Sweet

200 °F / 93 °C 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Grabbed another few blends from The Necessiteas to try. I love genmaicha/rice krispy blends and I love black tea, so this flavor profile intrigued me. Sadly, there’s no popped rice, so it’s really lacking the proper flavor to make it a rice krispy. However, it’s a nice marshmallow black tea. It’s quite sweet (as expected), and would probably make a delicious latte.

I have 10 or so blends from The Necessiteas at this point. I know they’re sometimes difficult to obtain, so if anyone in the US is interested in trying some, feel free to send me a message!

Lexie Aleah

Sent you a message (:

silvermage2000

Would you please follow me I’d like to try a couple blends if possible please.