Herbal Tea
Menthol, Mint, Peppermint
Sachet
Caffeine Free
Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by derk

From two leaves and a bud

Refreshing, minty, organic peppermint aids in digestion and gives clarity of thought. Fresh, pure aroma will lift your spirits and quiet your mind. Mint is one of the oldest of drinks. The mint-after-a-meal custom dates back to ancient Rome, and has been a favorite cure for indigestion since Biblical times.

About two leaves and a bud View company

In attempt to ‘get rid of’ the after effects from the Hibiscus nightmare (I mean “dream”) – I went ahead with this one.

This is a neat green-brown color – rich and deep in color. Smells like regular peppermint…and pretty much tastes like it. Run of the mill, yes…full of minty-goodness, yes.

This tea is just perfect for this evening. I made a rather spicy stir fry for dinner, and this cuppa is calming my stomach and lifting my spirits!

There really isn’t a lot to say about this other than it’s pure peppermint – and it tastes like it! Minty and fresh. Nice – soothing – delicious.

This is everything you could want in a peppermint tisane. It’s crisp, minty, and full of natural flavor. It wasn’t stale or too mild at all. I got exactly what I was hoping for out of this option.

Thanks to Two Leaves and a Bud for sending along this sample!

Might have calmed my Friday stress down a little bit, but also have sent me a little closer to comatose status. Uh oh…

170 °F / 76 °C 8 min or more

I met up with 2 ¡awesome and kind! Steepster members – Mastress Alita and Todd – at the San Francisco International Tea Festival today. I got blasted on tea and being around that many people in general is exhausting for me. Now that I’m home, I figured a cooling cup of peppermint from my aunt’s stash would help me settle.

So I spent all this time perfecting my loose-leaf peppermint brewing only to have that effort decimated by some bagged leaf drank grandpa style. Seriously, this blows all peppermint tea out of the water. Pure, potent peppermint that opens my sinuses, cools my lungs and warms this icy heart. No leaf stew here, no burps, no scratchy throat. Good job sourcing that leaf, two leaves and a bud!

175 °F / 79 °C 8 OZ / 236 ML
Tabby

That sounds so cool! I wish at Atlanta had something like that.

derk

Maybe you can help start one ;)

Mastress Alita

It was a good time, but conventions are always draining on introverts. By day three of a sci-fi/anime con I’ll be so wasted, and most that I’ve been to are more spread out/have better crowd control than that.

Excellent and very potent peppermint. Not really anything to say about a peppermint tea other than it tastes like fresh peppermint.

it also resteeps very well.

Flavors: Menthol, Mint, Peppermint

I adore peppermint tea and this one tastes really good. I like it better than the Tim Hortons one.

While visiting a local coffee shop in the mountains, I stumbled upon this brand and decided to try the peppermint. The tea smells very strong of peppermint but has a very refreshing taste to it.

Very light and refreshing. Minty but not overwhelming. Good for relaxing, not waking up. More pricey than my usual tea.