Chinese Black Tea, Tahitian Vanilla
Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, Malt, Vanilla, Autumn Leaf Pile, Dark Bittersweet, Green Wood, Cherry, Chocolate, Earth, Flowers, Forest Floor, Grass, Almond, Blackberry, Baked Bread, Dill, Grain, Raisins, Creamy, Smooth, Sweet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Whispering Pines Tea Company

From Whispering Pines Tea Company

Have sensual fun from hottest Jaipur Escorts
My dear lovers, I am Lovely Rani and one of the sexiest female who offers sensual service to
men in the city. Want to have sensual fun from a sizzling female then get in touch with me
for awesome ladies at your service. I am a well-known model and working as a Jaipur Escort.
If you desire for a sexy girl to be your companion then contact me for the services.
I have several babes working as an Independent Escorts in Jaipur. The babes are too glamorous
and have a breathtaking figure that instigates males to have immense sexual pleasure from them.

About Whispering Pines Tea Company View company

The cocoa-y, chocolate fudge notes are all there, strong and delightful. A bit of creamy vanilla, too. I can detect the cherry, but only if I really focus – maybe I’m willing the flavor into existence. Handed the cup to the husband for him to sip, only telling him, “It’s Cocoa Amore.” He gets the cherry flavor immediately. I’m jealous.

It brews up quite light in color, although the leaves are deliciously super dark and promising. Still, it packs a lot of flavor, regardless of the color of the liquor. Great tea, as expected, but I still love Golden Orchid more. I’m impressed, though, at the richness and complexity of this tea.

Flavors: Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, Malt, Vanilla

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Meagann

cant say that it’s the best tea I’ve ever tried though it can be included at least to my personal top 10 favorites

This is a interesting tea… Surprisingly rich. I’d have it again.

This is a medium-bodied tea with definite notes of cocoa, but not necessarily chocolate. It’s mildly sweet without any sweetener added, but not too sweet. I love that the smell of the dry leaves and the taste of the brewed tea are very similar because I like when the two match.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

Thank you steepster for introducing me great tastes of my favorite drink, tea. In my culture our people drink the black tea from the black sea region of Turkey. In the markets I see many different brands and tastes of the other wonderful tea kinds. This is good because I taste every single kind , getting the taste in its best form.

Flavors: Autumn Leaf Pile, Dark Bittersweet, Green Wood

My Black Friday purchase arrived last night and I was excited to rip into the box this morning. I love chocolate and I was excited to try this tea. Expensive for a Canadian with shipping and everything, but what the heck I’m worth it!
This tea is so good! Smooth and chocolate with slight sweet cherry notes. Mmmmm

I have to say that I might have got over zealous on my first brewing and added too much tea. The liquor came out too bitter for my taste. So second try here we go: It’s a lovely aroma, vanilla, cream, cocoa powder, dark chocolate and hint cherry, somewhat earthy, malty note. It has a bit of a mineral taste, and I was expecting it to be sweeter, richer, more full bodied. On the second steeping it has an earthy, grassy, forest taste, very vegital. Like sweet fresh cut grass, and flowers of some sort. I added some sweetener and it brings out the lovely desert notes. Over all great tea.

I had to revisit this note… I really want to love this one, but It just doesn’t do it for me. It smells really Fantastic, but lacks in body and balance. I add extra tea in hopes to get more taste out of it but it comes out bitter. I think Whispering Pines is either hit or miss for me, unfortunately this one is a miss.

Flavors: Cherry, Chocolate, Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, Earth, Flowers, Forest Floor, Grass

3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Thanks to Phi for giving me some of this! It’s been on my wish list for ages.

I had enough to try this gong fu style and western style. The dry leaf smells awesome: dark chocolate with a hint of malt and maybe some dark cherry. I got four steeps out of this gong fu style. They all tasted similar, except that subsequent steeps were fainter and mellower. Dominant notes were milk chocolate and, weirdly, cotton candy. But chocolatey cotton candy. It sounds terrible but was actually delicious. Still, I liked this better western-style. I added a teaspoon of turbinado cane sugar and it amplified the flavors beautifully. It’s just creamy dark chocolate-covered cherries. I can’t pick out the vanilla flavor per se but I think that’s where the creaminess comes from. Nom nom nom.

Cocoa Amore… The tea that I have probably pined over the longest. I remember first joining Steepster and seeing it up there at the top of the rankings and thinking, “Now that sounds like my kind of tea.” Sadly, it was out of stock every time I went to look for it or make an order. Even this time, I went to order it, and shortly after is when Whispering Pines had the Great Tea Flood of 2016. But, Brenden came through and was able to get it shipped out a few weeks after some recovery time.

My first thoughts upon smelling the bag of this is chocolate covered cherry cordial. Heavier on the cocoa/chocolate smell with the cherry being underneath. Very intoxicating.

I brewed Western style, per the suggestions, and I was very happy with what came out. I may have had a lighter hand on the tea but it still had a really nice cocoa flavor with a light cherry underneath. I think if I pushed the leafing a little more that these flavors would be a bit more pronounced.

I was only able to do two steeps (again, the light handedness of the leafing) but they were both very enjoyable. I am really happy that I finally have this tea in my possession. I just want to bathe in the scent of the leaves and Tahitian vanilla.

Flavors: Cherry, Chocolate, Vanilla