Chinese Black Tea, Tahitian Vanilla
Apple, Autumn Leaf Pile, Dark Bittersweet, Green Wood, Cherry, Chocolate, Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, Earth, Flowers, Forest Floor, Grass, Vanilla, Almond, Blackberry, Baked Bread, Dill, Grain, Raisins, Creamy, Malt, Smooth, Sweet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by vivatea

From Whispering Pines Tea Company

Imagine breaking off the tip of the worlds most decadent chocolate bar and letting it melt on your tongue…smooth, creamy chocolate with the most beautiful sweet finish…Imagine then walking outside in the cool spring air and plucking perfectly-ripe sweet cherries straight from the tree. Mmm, sweet indulgences don’t get much better than that. Inspired by fresh sweet cherries and the highest quality artisan chocolates in the world, I present to you, Cocoa Amore.

Blended with two rich and chocolaty black teas and the irresistible cherry-chocolate notes of top-grade Tahitian vanilla beans, Cocoa Amore is pure decadence. The aroma of the dry and wet leaf is pure cherry chocolate with a hint of malt. The flavor is unimaginably smooth with creamy melting chocolate and rich vanilla fudge. An ever-present cherry note stands out in front of the warm barley sugar background. Light mineral notes play through the sip along with a light hint of sweet cinnamon and a malty finish. Later infusions are just as creamy and rich, eventually presenting a beautiful powdery mouthfeel reminiscent of cocoa powder.

Sexy, smooth and sweet, Cocoa Amore manages to push the complexity and richness of medium-bodied tea far beyond our wildest dreams. Enjoy this beautiful dessert tea anytime, guilt free..

About Whispering Pines Tea Company View company

This is a interesting tea… Surprisingly rich. I’d have it again.

Please keep things friendly and .

This is the second Whispering Pines tea I’ve had, and it’s just as good as the first. It has a smooth cocoa flavor that’s not overpowering or artificial-tasting. It’s almost like chocolate covered cherries, but not cordial cherries. Underneath the cocoa/cherry flavor is a mild black tea.

The second infusion was very similar to the first, but with slightly less cocoa flavor.

Design Online Store of Tea , here:

Flavors: Apple

Webinar Ignition

Thanks. I love tea.

Please keep things friendly and .

Thank you steepster for introducing me great tastes of my favorite drink, tea. In my culture our people drink the black tea from the black sea region of Turkey. In the markets I see many different brands and tastes of the other wonderful tea kinds. This is good because I taste every single kind , getting the taste in its best form.

Flavors: Autumn Leaf Pile, Dark Bittersweet, Green Wood

Please keep things friendly and .

Great, no words, delicious !!

Belinda

yes!!! You are right!

Please keep things friendly and .

My Black Friday purchase arrived last night and I was excited to rip into the box this morning. I love chocolate and I was excited to try this tea. Expensive for a Canadian with shipping and everything, but what the heck I’m worth it!
This tea is so good! Smooth and chocolate with slight sweet cherry notes. Mmmmm

Please keep things friendly and .

Thank you steepster for introducing me to so many amazing teas.

Flavors: Cherry, Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Vanilla