Chinese Black Tea, Tahitian Vanilla
Anise, Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, Malt, Vanilla, Apple, Autumn Leaf Pile, Dark Bittersweet, Green Wood, Cherry, Chocolate, Earth, Flowers, Forest Floor, Grass, Almond, Blackberry, Baked Bread, Dill, Grain, Raisins, Creamy, Smooth, Sweet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Whispering Pines Tea Company

From Whispering Pines Tea Company

Have sensual fun from hottest Jaipur Escorts
My dear lovers, I am Lovely Rani and one of the sexiest female who offers sensual service to
men in the city. Want to have sensual fun from a sizzling female then get in touch with me
for awesome ladies at your service. I am a well-known model and working as a Jaipur Escort.
If you desire for a sexy girl to be your companion then contact me for the services.
I have several babes working as an Independent Escorts in Jaipur. The babes are too glamorous
and have a breathtaking figure that instigates males to have immense sexual pleasure from them.

About Whispering Pines Tea Company View company

Very tasty, perfect for newbies to enjoy

I always love to have the product especially while watching my favourite show at drama3sonline.com

good one

Flavors: Anise

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

The cocoa-y, chocolate fudge notes are all there, strong and delightful. A bit of creamy vanilla, too. I can detect the cherry, but only if I really focus – maybe I’m willing the flavor into existence. Handed the cup to the husband for him to sip, only telling him, “It’s Cocoa Amore.” He gets the cherry flavor immediately. I’m jealous.

It brews up quite light in color, although the leaves are deliciously super dark and promising. Still, it packs a lot of flavor, regardless of the color of the liquor. Great tea, as expected, but I still love Golden Orchid more. I’m impressed, though, at the richness and complexity of this tea.

Flavors: Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, Malt, Vanilla

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Meagann

cant say that it’s the best tea I’ve ever tried though it can be included at least to my personal top 10 favorites

This is a interesting tea… Surprisingly rich. I’d have it again.

This is the second Whispering Pines tea I’ve had, and it’s just as good as the first. It has a smooth cocoa flavor that’s not overpowering or artificial-tasting. It’s almost like chocolate covered cherries, but not cordial cherries. Underneath the cocoa/cherry flavor is a mild black tea.

The second infusion was very similar to the first, but with slightly less cocoa flavor.