Chinese Black Tea, Tahitian Vanilla
Autumn Leaf Pile, Dark Bittersweet, Green Wood, Cherry, Chocolate, Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, Earth, Flowers, Forest Floor, Grass, Vanilla, Almond, Blackberry, Baked Bread, Dill, Grain, Raisins, Creamy, Malt, Smooth, Sweet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by vivatea

From Whispering Pines Tea Company

Imagine breaking off the tip of the worlds most decadent chocolate bar and letting it melt on your tongue…smooth, creamy chocolate with the most beautiful sweet finish…Imagine then walking outside in the cool spring air and plucking perfectly-ripe sweet cherries straight from the tree. Mmm, sweet indulgences don’t get much better than that. Inspired by fresh sweet cherries and the highest quality artisan chocolates in the world, I present to you, Cocoa Amore.

Blended with two rich and chocolaty black teas and the irresistible cherry-chocolate notes of top-grade Tahitian vanilla beans, Cocoa Amore is pure decadence. The aroma of the dry and wet leaf is pure cherry chocolate with a hint of malt. The flavor is unimaginably smooth with creamy melting chocolate and rich vanilla fudge. An ever-present cherry note stands out in front of the warm barley sugar background. Light mineral notes play through the sip along with a light hint of sweet cinnamon and a malty finish. Later infusions are just as creamy and rich, eventually presenting a beautiful powdery mouthfeel reminiscent of cocoa powder.

Sexy, smooth and sweet, Cocoa Amore manages to push the complexity and richness of medium-bodied tea far beyond our wildest dreams. Enjoy this beautiful dessert tea anytime, guilt free..

About Whispering Pines Tea Company View company

Thank you steepster for introducing me great tastes of my favorite drink, tea. In my culture our people drink the black tea from the black sea region of Turkey. In the markets I see many different brands and tastes of the other wonderful tea kinds. This is good because I taste every single kind , getting the taste in its best form.

Flavors: Autumn Leaf Pile, Dark Bittersweet, Green Wood

i love the after-taste! Thank you for this lovely recommendation

Great, no words, delicious !!

My Black Friday purchase arrived last night and I was excited to rip into the box this morning. I love chocolate and I was excited to try this tea. Expensive for a Canadian with shipping and everything, but what the heck I’m worth it!
This tea is so good! Smooth and chocolate with slight sweet cherry notes. Mmmmm

Thank you steepster for introducing me to so many amazing teas.

Flavors: Cherry, Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Vanilla

I have to say that I might have got over zealous on my first brewing and added too much tea. The liquor came out too bitter for my taste. So second try here we go: It’s a lovely aroma, vanilla, cream, cocoa powder, dark chocolate and hint cherry, somewhat earthy, malty note. It has a bit of a mineral taste, and I was expecting it to be sweeter, richer, more full bodied. On the second steeping it has an earthy, grassy, forest taste, very vegital. Like sweet fresh cut grass, and flowers of some sort. I added some sweetener and it brings out the lovely desert notes. Over all great tea.

I had to revisit this note… I really want to love this one, but It just doesn’t do it for me. It smells really Fantastic, but lacks in body and balance. I add extra tea in hopes to get more taste out of it but it comes out bitter. I think Whispering Pines is either hit or miss for me, unfortunately this one is a miss.

Flavors: Cherry, Chocolate, Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, Earth, Flowers, Forest Floor, Grass

3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Sexy, smooth and sweet. That’s the best word to describe this tea. I enjoyed it one afternoon and it taste great. Apparently, lots of my friends agreed with me too.

200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec 11 OZ / 325 ML

Thanks to Phi for giving me some of this! It’s been on my wish list for ages.

I had enough to try this gong fu style and western style. The dry leaf smells awesome: dark chocolate with a hint of malt and maybe some dark cherry. I got four steeps out of this gong fu style. They all tasted similar, except that subsequent steeps were fainter and mellower. Dominant notes were milk chocolate and, weirdly, cotton candy. But chocolatey cotton candy. It sounds terrible but was actually delicious. Still, I liked this better western-style. I added a teaspoon of turbinado cane sugar and it amplified the flavors beautifully. It’s just creamy dark chocolate-covered cherries. I can’t pick out the vanilla flavor per se but I think that’s where the creaminess comes from. Nom nom nom.