doing this one as an Iced Tea this afternoon. Brewed it strong and poured over ice while hot. Wow, strong stuff, needs more ice. Ok, back again. Diluted it 50/50 with cold filtered water…that brought it down to the realm of drinkable. Incidently, my filtered water source comes out under pressure in a thin stream…it put a head on my tea! Not sure thats a good thing? Few minutes later, half a glass down and I’m thinking this isn’t such a good thing. Too strong? not sure, but I’m moving to something else.

I remember when I discovered that there was more to tea than hot or iced. I was given a loose tea sampler (M.T.W.) and a stainless steel tea ball as a Christmas gift many years ago, by whom I cannot remember. That was the start of what will be a life-long love of fine tea. I discovered Steepster from a blog entry on the Mark. T. Wendell website…and have, from Steepster, discovered even more fine teas and vendors. Bravo!

Austin, Texas