drank Earl Grey Bravo by Adagio Teas

I’ve taken to brewing this tea in Gong Fu style, using a very hot water and leaving the leaves in contact with the water only for 15-30 seconds. This method keeps the tea from becoming seriously over brewed and bitter, which happens VERY FAST with this tea. Latest batch is a bit light on the bergamot.

JacquelineM

Good idea! This is how I tend to brew Yunnan teas – they are so strong they make me feel like I am going to rocket out of the stratosphere! They taste sweet and full of caramel when brewed Gong Fu style.

Comments

JacquelineM

I remember when I discovered that there was more to tea than hot or iced. I was given a loose tea sampler (M.T.W.) and a stainless steel tea ball as a Christmas gift many years ago, by whom I cannot remember. That was the start of what will be a life-long love of fine tea. I discovered Steepster from a blog entry on the Mark. T. Wendell website…and have, from Steepster, discovered even more fine teas and vendors. Bravo!

Austin, Texas