My first Steepster swap! Thanks to Will Work for Tea for this lovely surprise! I love Pumpkin, I have been patiently awaiting the comeback of Pumpkin Chai from DT and felt this could hold me over until TOMORROW when it’s re-released. So, I busted out my pot to brew up my CaveMama tea and then I dropped my digital thermometre in the water :(. So I just went with boiling water. After I prepared it, but before I tasted it BoxerPapa showed up and tasted it. His response “Can you make me some of that, but stronger?”
It’s good thing I only need it until tomorrow…
I had read the reviews that this was a weaker tea so I tried to compensate by using 1.5 tsp in 6oz water. I steeped 4 minutes on mine. BoxerPapa got 5 min and a rounded 1.5 tsp. . . He didn’t complain so I assume it was satisfactory.
The taste to this tea is quite light, but good. The cream (I would guess vanilla?) is a bit more potent than the pumpkin and you can’t really taste the tea nor does it give you much of a jump start. But, this would be a good after dinner tea!

There are few things in life that I enjoy more than a good cup of tea and the company of my dogs.
I’m a down to earth person very true to my Virgo roots. I own two Boxers, Octane (male, 6 years) and Rally Rims (female, 3 years). I do not breed or show, they are an integral part of my family. I also have a loving husband in the Canadian Military and a beautiful daughter who amazes me with her wit and intelligence everyday.
I love Autumn, for it’s colour, smell and general ambiance.
I’m just a girl, looking for a good cup of tea.

Thunder Bay, Ontario