drank Saigon Chai (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Day 79 of my 101 days of DAVIDsTEA challenge.

2.5tsp in my two cupper.

It smells SO FANTASTIC — like a spice cake. And this comes out a bit in the taste a bit as well. Buuut…. it oversteeps easily, and doesn’t resteep well.

I think that it would’ve tasted great if I’d had the first cup with milk in it — it was a little strong on its own, but it was too strong for the milk the second time. I’m going to have to try it again — perhaps as a milk tea and see how it tastes that way. I think it would be much improved.

Uniquity

This tea requires some milk or sugar to work for me. I also steep it maybe 2.5 minutes. It’s SO tempermental.

Comments

Uniquity

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada