drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

Brewed 1tbsp of this loose in pot, with a strainer over the cup when poured.

Mint is the primary note of this tea, and I tend to find that there’s a hint of a chocolatey note in the background from the tea. Either way, the black tea gives a robustness and depth of flavour that you don’t find in pure mint tea, and makes me enjoy this quite a bit more than I usually do this tea’s herbal cousins.

The festivity of the tea, I think, comes from the little candy canes found within the blend. However, I wish they sold it year-round because it’s a lovely blend, and I definitely do crave it off-season. (I might have to buy a bunch this year, oh dear….)

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada