drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

On the 24th day of tea-mas, DAVIDsTEA gave to me….

Actually not drinking from my sampler, but a tin I got last year that was supposed to be a Christmas gift but never got delivered due to not seeing that person for a long time… (eep!). Two heaping [tableware] teaspoons in my two-cupper pot for this sample. Drank straight the first time, with milk the second after it had sat for a while longer.

This is a VERY enjoyable tea. The mint is refreshing but not at all overpowering, and the candy bits make it just sweet enough. Lovely!

Usually I drink blacks with milk, but this seems to mute the mintiness a bit too much for me.

It’s as low as it is merely because the minty flavour is not my favourite — I prefer fruity and spiced teas. But for what it is? Excellent.

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada