drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

The scent of this tea actually reminded me of Buckleys. You know. The cough syrup.

Thankfully, it tastes a lot better. It has the… good part of the aftertaste — I think it’s a mix of the coconut, cinnamon, ginger, and almond. The sweetness of the apples adds a nice touch as well.

Made this with two generous [table] teaspoons in my two-cupper teapot. Put the loose leaves in and used a strainer — even though my second cup was quite a bit later, I didn’t find this negatively affecting the taste at all. Always a nice sign.

I definitely am glad I have more of this — I’ll be looking forward to making this again.

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada